𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝙰𝚈 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝙰𝚈 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴꜱᴛᴀɪʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴀᴅᴀꜱꜱ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ʙʏ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀꜱ ɢᴏɴ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴘᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴊᴀʏ ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ.

kayla ended up coming downstairs while yelling at jah as he kept trying to talk, "you over reacting fr" jah said and he followed her downstairs "nah nigga cause your dead buggin, fuck out my face for i deck you dawg" she said, pushing him back.

jay came downstairs and walked to you. you clearly ignored his presence as he stood in front of you "back up" you said, not looking at him "you still mad?" he asked and you side eyed him.

"well no shit nigga you got bitches sending you pictures of dey body n shit dem you changed your lock screen and password" you said, standing up and pushing him out of your way but he grabbed both of your arms and pulled you back in front of him.

"bro move i'm not in da mood like you really blowin me worda ma dead" you said and he laughed "it was a joke mama" he said as he looked down at you "was you getting twerked on a joke too?" you asked and mugged tf outta you.

"bringing up da past is crazy, immature asab cause nobody was sayin dat when you was all in niggas face" he said "name one nigga den justine" you said, tilting your head to the side while waiting "okay den so back tf up" you said, snatching your arms back.

"you blowin mines bro like you do dis all over a prank" he said, letting you go and walked away "so where the proof that it was a prank den justin" you said as he walked into the kitchen "yo jah go get da camera nigga" justin said and jah laughed.

he ran upstairs den came back down showing y'all on the camera "got dey asses realll bad, now dey pressed" jah said as jay laughed wit him and hugged you "i'm sorry mama" he said, kissing your neck with his hands on your ass.

"up" you said and he picked you up "y'all still trynna go to da movies?" jah asked "fuck out my face lil dick" she said and he pulled her hair "who is you talkin to?" he questioned "let's roll up" you said, lifting your head off of jays shoulder.

"ite y'all bye" kayla said, taking the camera and turning it off. "y'all got sum tree?" jay asked and you nodded "i do, ion know bout dem" you said "i got sum" jah said "i forgot to text my plug so in da mean time, jah gon stop being stingy" she said and you laughed as jay put you down.