𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

(ngl..i was high when i wrote the last chapter so don't mind all of the smuts cause ik ds was weirdddd😬..)

❦ʙᴏʏʏʏʏ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴛᴛ..ɴᴀʜ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴀʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ 30-40 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇꜱ ᴀɢᴏ ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ɢᴏ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴋ ᴊᴀʜ ʙᴇ ʙᴜɢɢɪɴ.

but it was going on 2:10pm so you decided that you were gonna call her to see what she was doing before getting ready.

ON FACETIME-
"heyyyy maaamiii" she said as the called connected making you smile "heyyy baeeee" you said, returning the same energy "so how was your night?" she asked with a smirk as you sat at your vanity, placing your phone against something so she could see you.

you laughed and took your hair out of its messy ass ponytail "it was..wild" you said and she laughed "tell me about it" she said, agreeing with you "can you walk?" you asked and she shrugged "semi" she said and you laughed.

"well damn" you replied "ntmmm" she said and you laughed "trynna go to the mall tho?" you asked and she nodded "no shit, i needa go to bath and body works anyways" she said and you nodded "type shii" you said.

"imma be there to get you at 3" she said and you nodded "okayyy pookie, be safe & look good" you said and she laughed "you took stink and you betta come out da house lookin sexy as always" she said and you bursted out laughing "stop flirting ma'am" you said as y'all both laughed before hanging up.

you smiled to yourself as you powered your phone off and got up, walking the bathroom. you brushed your teeth and washed your face, turning the shower on and soon beginning to have a mini concert with your music playing.

after a nice 25 minutes of screaming your heart out, you finally got out of the shower, wrapping your towel around you. you walked back in your room and swung you closet doors open as you searched for a cute outfit to wear.

+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+