𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝚁𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝚁𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴏᴛᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋᴀʏʟᴀ, ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴊᴀʏꜱ ʟᴀᴘ. (ɴɢʟ, ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴅʀʏ ᴀꜱꜰ, ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ)

anyways.

"bro your not going so why you still talking about it" he said, hanging up in kayla's face. you mugged df outta him and got off of his lap, snatching your phone from his hand.

"take me home, you ruining my mood dicc" you said, putting your hood on "if you gon be a cry baby about the situation like you are with everything else then go" he said, standing up while looking at you and grabbing his keys.

you turned around and looked at him as you threw your purse over your shoulders "ahh your so mad that i wanna go to a fucking party as if it's gon kill you" you said, rolling your eyes as you left his room.

"i'm not even ready to argue wit yo crybaby ass" he said, following you downstairs "okay then don't df, who stopping you" you said, popping your neck as you opened the front door and walked out the house before shutting the door in his face afterwards.

dd, ddot, and notti looked at jay confused asl but at the same time concerned because y'all were going back and forth and you just slammed the door.

"wdf going on" notti said as the trio just stared at jay "cause her crybaby ass mad that i said she can't go to this party" he said "just go wit her if it's dat serious" ddot said "cause yk what it never was?" notti said "dat serious, it was never dat serious" he finished.

"smd" jay said "uhhh..who he talkin to?" notti questioned "not i, but go find my bsf for i find her for you" ddot said, mugging tf outta jay "she'll be ight" jay said, walking out of the house and closing the front door.

RAYLIN'S POV-

people piss me off so mf bad like how df you gon tell me i can't go to the party? it's always da chalkboard forehead ass mfs. wide head ahh.

anyways dis nigga was taking forever to come outside and you were standing by his car, waiting for him to come outside and unlock it so he could take you home and he finally decided to walk out da house.

he unlocked the car and you immediately got in and got on your phone. he got in the drivers seat and looked over at you a few times before actually speaking.