𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚈٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚈٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ, ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴊᴀʏ ᴀꜱꜱ.

"you ready to get out?" she asked and you nodded "hell yeah, im ready to get lit and shake sum ass" you said and she laughed "let's go then!" she said, happy asl as y'all both got out of the car but before you got out you made sure to turn your location off.

y'all walked through the door and it smelled like straight ass, weed, and alcohol..SIDE EYE, like y'all should really shower before y'all come cause wdf is dis "girl- it smell like sum crazy shit" kayla said as y'all pushed though the crowd to get to the kitchen.

"ain't it tho" you said as y'all finally reached the kitchen "too many damn people" she said and you laughed, feeling eyes all on you "why it feel like people just staring at me" you said, laughing "maybe cause yo ass is fat asf and you got dat little ass skirt on" she said.

"yo shit shorter than mines so let's not" you said, mugging her as you poured both of y'all sum shots "how many?" you asked "3" she said and you looked at her like she was crazy "you trynna get fucked up fucked up" you said and she laughed "hell yea" she said as you laughed.

"let me pour em" she said and you slid her the shot glasses and alcohol "be my guest" you said as she poured all 6 glasses and gave you 3 "alright you ready?" she asked and you nodded "i'm only taking 2" you said and she took one of your glasses "shiiiid" she said, you laughed.

"you ready? 1..3..2..0" she said before the both of y'all downed y'all drinks. not even 10 minutes later ds started to kick in and they started playin GIMMIE MY GOTS and when i tell you- you and kayla both shot eachother this look before hopping off of the counters and walking to the dance floor.

"throw sum ass on me mami" kayla said while standing behind you as you laughed. when the beat dropped istg you started showing yo ass out as you twerked on your bsf not to mention that people were hyping you up and recording.

"DAT SHIT FAT" somebody yelled and did i tell y'all dat last week somebody sent me a video of jay getting twerked on at a party? so yeah you were gonna get your lick back.

you felt a pair of cold hands on your waist as somebody got behind you but you didn't care because you were having fun but then somebody just had to ruin it cause the dj switched the song like come on bruh💔..