𝐓𝐄𝐍

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙻٭⊹•꧂**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙻٭⊹•꧂
**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ꜱᴏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴡᴀꜱ.

"ouuu let's go get chinese food" you said and she agreed "i've been craving you and chinese food all week" kayla said as y'all stood in line making jay and jah scrunch up their faces "ayoooo" jah said and you laughed.

"a lot of people been craving me" you said, looking back at jay with a smirk before turning back around "ion know whatchu making dat face for ma" jay said and you laughed "can you take my order for me? i gotta go to the bathroom" you said and he nodded.

"me too" kayla said and y'all both walked away and went towards the bathroom "man oh man, the things i would do to you" kayla said as she walked behind you making you laugh "can you stop" you said, still laughing.

"i'm starving and i just didn't wanna take my order but they should be done by now so let's go" you said and kayla nodded "it'll be sad if i gotta beat a bitch up today" kayla said, looking at these group of girls trying to talk to jay & jah.

you and kayla both walked over there and they looked at y'all "excuse you, me and my nigga trynna get food" the dark skin girl said and you shrugged "oh? i almost gave a fuck" you said, wrapping your arms around jays waist as he rubbed your ass with his free hand.

"here's your food" the man said, handing us our food as jay and jah both grabbed our food. they walked to a 2 seated table. you and kayla both looked at them confused as they placed y'all food on the table and sat down.

jay patted his lap after getting comfortable in his seat as he separated his legs. you sat on his lap and he held onto your waist as he adjusted himself again cause you were sitting directly on his dick. how did you know? cause you could feel his print right beneath you. (before dat dey went and put y'all shopping bags in da car.)

you opened your food as you took a bite of your food while kayla was sitting right across from you while staring at you. you laughed and covered your mouth "what bro" you said and smiled.

"when you gon let me eat you out?" she asked and dey looked at the both of y'all like y'all were crazy "yo kayla wdf type of timin you on" jah said "nbs, all up on what's mine" jay said "whenever your free" you responded to kayla, returning the same energy.