𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴇʟᴢ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ/ᴄᴏᴏᴋᴏᴜᴛ.

you seen people from the block and close friends from a distance as y'all got out the car. the park was around the block from sugarhill so it wasn't that far but either way you didn't wanna stay here long.

knowing that jay and your lil brothers had opps was really worrying you because you didn't need anything happening especially while you were here with your 1 year old daughter.

but to clear your mind you decided you were gonna have fun and enjoy your time and once you seen your bestie here with jah oh you knew you were gonna be just fine.

"ma, ima take kennedi wit me over there" jay said and you nodded before pecking his lips "k, ima go say hey to da 3 dorks n mama luv" you said and he nodded.

you walked over to mama luv who was helping with food, "mama luvvvv" you said, smiling as you hugged her "hi mami" she said as she broke the hug to get a good look at you.

"you look so beautiful" she said and you smiled "you do too" you replied "mm, the food smells good asl" you said and she laughed "i made it" she said "ouu ik dis ready to be good" you said, rubbing your hands together.

"did you bring my grand baby?" she asked and you put your hand on your hip "is that who you care about? you don't love me nomo" you said and she laughed.

"i'm kidding, she's over there with jay" you said, pointing to jay talking with dudey n dee "can you tell him to come here?" she asked and you nodded before making your way to them.

"hey dee, hey lo" you said, giving them both side hugs "yoo lil sis" they both said "bae, mama luv said bring her kennedi cause you keep taking her from everybody" you said and he rolled his eyes.

"why everybody wanna touch my baby" he said as he walked over to mama luv. you walked to dd, notti, and ddot who were laughing at who knows what.

"my sons" you said and they looked at you "rayyyy" notti said as he hugged you "hey pookie bear" he said as you laughed "move from my gf" dd said "ouu im tellin jay" notti said.

"hi dd" you laughed as you hugged him "yoo ma" dd said and ddot bursted out laughing "dis nigga a dork, move bitch" ddot said, pushing dd just so he could hug you.

"hey bestie butt" you said as he rocked y'all side to side while hugging "see, she like me more" he said and you laughed "where kennedi?" they asked in sync.

"wit mama luv" you replied "go get her" dd said "y'all go get her but if y'all gon get her den be gentle cause she just had to get 3 shots" you said and dey mugged you.

"what doctor she go to?" notti asked "why?" you questioned "cause we gon sue dem" ddot said "nigga-" you said before being cut off from somebody back hugging you.

"who df" you said turning around only to see kayla waylaaaa "oh so you don't know your gf anymore?" kayla said and you laughed "my bad bookieee" you said, hugging her.

"where ken ken?" she asked "bye, cause if one mo of y'all mfs ask me where she at again ima air dis bitch out" you said and they laughed.

"where mora?" you asked "wit jah ass, he not letting nobody hold her" she said and you laughed "dats how jay ass acting, embarrassing me n shit" you said and she laughed.

"nbs, dey so sassy" kayla said "real shit" you said, agreeing "JAYYY N JAH, DEY OVER HERE TALKIN SHIT" dd yelled and you n kayla both mugged him "i should backhand you" you said.

"ahhh so scary" dd said "what was said?" jah asked as him n jay both stood beside y'all "aww, mora so cute" you said as you looked at their daughter.

"nah why y'all trynna change the subject" jay said, grabbing your hair "brooooo let gooo" you yelled and he laughed "nah what was you sayin" he said "bro d, get my baby" you said.

ddot walked to y'all while laughing as he took kennedi from jays arms, letting her rest her little head in the crook of his neck with her pacifier in her mouth.

"jay moveee" you whined cause dis nigga had a nice ass grip on your hair "what was said" he said, laughing "all niggas said was you fuckin sassy n stingy" you said, rolling your eyes.

"see, dats all you had to say" he said while laughing as he let go of your hair and kissed you "nah bitch don't kiss me" you said while side eyeing him.

"how am i stingy tho?" he asked "youn let people hold kennedi and don't take her from my bsf either" you said as ddot sat down and got on his phone as she was sitting on his lap, holding his hand with her head rested on his chest.

"awww" kayla said "look at my baby" you said and jay rolled his eyes before walking away "jah give me my daughter" kayla said, taking amora from his arms.

"what's da moves tonight?" she asked "shiiidd i prolly go home n sleep" you replied "kayla, lemme get mora" dd said, holding his arms out "here" kayla said, sitting mora on his lap as he smiled.

"why i'm da only one dats babyless" notti said, looking hella offended "you be havin everybody baby, let us be great" ddot said and you laughed "aww she sleep" kayla said "she love her sum ddot" notti said, rolling his eyes.

***
tbc..opinion?
***

i feel like y'all gon stop reading because they had a baby 😑