~ Chapter 5-Wow. ~

(A/n- ⚠️there will be sexual assault and mentions of Rape in the first half of this chapter! If you don't feel comfortable reading this skip to Zigzag's Pov!⚠️) 

~3rd person Pov~

Y/n just walked out of the dinner room storming into D-tent, she thought she had heard someone, and she thought it would be Zigzag. "Hey, have you seen my-" Her voice got caught short by a hand covering her mouth, her eye widened trying to scream. "SHHH!" Mr. Pendanski said in her ear pushing onto a bed shoving her head into the pillow. All she could do was wish it was over, she felt her eyes start to burn trying to scream again and again. She felt a hand start to move up her chest area. She knew this was the time she was going to get raped. Her eyes became heavy, and her vison was blurry with tears in her eyes. All the sudden armpit, X-ray, and zigzag pulled Mr. Pendanski off the scared and tired girl dragging him to the ground and start yelling and punching him. All Y/n could do is watch, until squid ran up her and hugged her so tight covering her head and her eyes. She promised herself that she would never ever cry in front of anybody but at that moment in time all she could do was cry. "Shhhhhh..." squids voice softened as he hugged Y/n tighter. Mr. Pendanski was yelling and blowing the whistle trying to get the 3 boys off of him but that was on help the boys knocked him out cold before he could try and yell for help. Squid quickly got up covering the tent door window and covering the windows, Y/n felt strong arms pull her into a tight hug she knew by heart It was Zigzag. Y/n was still trying to pull herself together, "Shhh honey let it out." He said as she hugged his neck pushing her head in between his neck and shoulder. All the boys just stared at Y/n with scared and anger in their eyes. All sudden people started running in with guns pointing them at the kids, Y/n and Zigzag stood up quickly when the Warden came in.  "What the hell is happening in here. Hmm?!" She said yelling in Y/n's face. She looked at Zigzags hands and down to the floor where Mr. Pendanski was passed out. "Y/n and Ricky come with me now." She said walking out, the boy and girl looked at each other and followed the Warden.  

(skip to about 3 hours after the warden talked to ricky and Y/n)

~Zigzag's Pov~

I felt disgusted I think all the boys in our tent did, Me and Y/n did not get in big trouble with the warden, but I got in a little for beating up Mr. whatever his face is. All the boys were sleeping as I looked towards Y/n she seemed cold her eyes hung low her happy smiley face was now a sad dead look. I don't know how she is going to digging tomorrow she has not got one minute of sleep she just is staring at the top of the tent. I was about to fall asleep till I heard a quiet sniff, I knew it was Y/n I looked up slowly seeing her curled up with her head in her knees. My heart broke I have never seen her like this before, I quietly got up and walked over to her bed I placed my hand on her back and rubbed it lightly. Her head popped up looking at me tears in her eyes "Oh Y/n... Honey come here." I said hugging her tightly as she pushed her head into my chest, I hate seeing her like this it breaks my heart into a million pieces. I laid her down on her bed as she slowly closed her eyes. I started walking back to my bed till I heard a soft voice say my name. "Ricky.?" I turned around to see Y/n sitting up as the moon light hit her body "Yes?" I said walking towards her slowly, "Could you umm... sleep in my bed tonight? I mean you don't have to." Her voice broke as she said I don't have to, "Y/n I would love to move over." I said sitting on the edge of her bed. I crawled under her sheets as she rested her head on my chest closing her eyes as I wrapped my hand around her. She was warm and light as her leg moved on top of mine, I brushed my hand lightly through her hair. I was about to fall asleep till I thought how the guys are going to react in the morning?! Its whatever I am just happy that the girl I am in love with is in my arms and hope she feels safe.

~Y/n's Pov~

I feel like shit, and I know dam well I look like shit I am drained I will not ever look at Dr. Pendanski the same again. I would like to kill him if I could I know I could but I would be put in jail it's whatever. I think it's now around 1:00am I am just staring at the ceiling of the tent as tears slowly fall down my face and onto the pillow. I slowly sat up and pulled my knees close to my chest and threw my head into my knees as I sniffed as tears started to flow out of my eyes, I felt a hand on my back I shot my head up to see Zigzag looking at me. The tears still flowing out of my eyes as he spoke "Oh Y/n... Honey come here." He said pulling me into a tight hug I pushed my head I to his chest as I cryed quietly. In the moment I knew I fell in love I know I promised my self that I would not fall in love but it's just, I felt safe in his arms like he is protecting me from the world. He laid me down and started walking away I thought for a minute. "Ricky?.." I spoke softly not wanting to wake the other boys, he turned around and slowly started walking towards me " yes?" He said looking at me " could you um...sleep in my bed tonight? I mean you don't have to." I heard my voice break when I said he didn't have to. " I would love that move over" he said sitting on the corner of my bed, he crawled under the sheets as I readted my head on his chest closing my eyes slowly falling sleep as he put his arm around me brushing his fingers through my hair. I almost fell asleep till I thought about the morning it was going to be hell waking up to the boys staring at us. It's whatever they can think we are weird I don't give a shit all I am happy about is that I am falling asleep in the love of my life's arms.

~1209 words~