~Chapter 9-The new guy~

~Y/n's Pov~

I woke up like normal but not really like normal I got up first like always and looked down for a clean shirt oh right. God dam A-tent those boys are all dick heads yea sure I joke around and playfully flirt with them sometimes, but they have no right to steal myself I just got up without changing my shirt and got ready for the day. I was fine with not changing my shirt because it was Ziggy's sure it was big on me but so what my shirts are always big on me. It smelt like him and everything I am jutting myself worked up for nothing besides it is just a shirt I guess. I walked over to Ziggy's bed and messed up his hair a little "Come on sleepy head get up!" I say lightly and not really yelling, a little later when we were walking to where we would have to dig, I looked over to my right were Ziggy was walking beside me he was different this morning. He always says good morning to me and asked how I slept and all that crap but not today. He has something on his mind, but I will not say anything I don't want to make him mad or anything. So, I stay quite as I just look down to my feet and back forward as everyone started to break into different spots and started digging. I am going to dig 7 feet deep today and 6 feet wide today to push myself a little more. I always do more than 5 feet because that is easy for me to dig on hard ground since I was a farmer all my life helping my dad plant and grow crap when I was little. 

~time skip~

I finished before Ziggy like every day and sat next to his hole like always, "What's on your mind today you have not spoken a word to me or the boys all day?" I say looking down at him as he throws dirt out of his hole "Come on! what's or your mind?" He sighed and rolled his eyes harshly at me looking back down at the bottom of his shovel. "God someone's in a mood today." I say standing up walking away towards camp leaving him behind. My number one rule in my book is if you give me attitude, I give you attitude right back at you buddy. I finally get back to camp throwing down my shovel by the library and walking towards A-tent. I stormed in there like a bull as the boy that was in there want wide eyes. "Where is my shit you dick." I said walking towards him "Over there." He said pointing as I walked over to where he was pointing before I grabbed my clothes, I wanted to leave my mark. I flipped the bed over and stepped on it with my muddy dust covered boot. I walked out to her yelling and laughing as I saw the yellow bus pull up, Fresh meat here I come. I walked over to squid and the other boys Ricky and Magnet were not back yet "He in our tent?" I say looking at squid "Yep." he says rolling his eyes Perfect. "Mom who's the neanderthal?" X-ray says as we just looked at each other as Pendanski started walking over with a boy to his right. "This here is Stanley Yelnats Stanley this is Rex, Alan, Theodore and L/n." I smirked as I looked him up and down, he's cute! not my type but I can deal. "Name's not Rex it's X-ray and that's Squid, Armpit and Snappy."  X-ray said looking at the boy. "And him. That's Mom." Squid said pointing to Pendanski "They all have their little nicknames, but I prefer to use their names their parents gave them the names society will see them by" I just rolled my eyes as we walked into the tent as he talked on and on. Till I heard Magnet's voice "I am magnet this is Zigzag, dam it there back... I turned around to see Ricky just staring at Stanley as he looked him up and down. "Hi..." the boys voice was shaky and scared fun right, "Stanley Y/n will be your mentor. Remember keep your bed clean and be nice to your neighbor." Dr sunscreen says walking out of the tent. "So Yelnats wanna tour before dinner since you did nothing today?" I say walking over to where he was standing, "Uhhh... sure." The scared curly haired boy said as I grabbed his hand walking him out of the tent and started showing him around.  I could feel eyes burning into the back of my skull and dam right I knew who it was. Rickys blue eyes following my every movement as everyone started to fill in the dinner room getting in line for food.  "New kid come here!" I yell sitting next to squid and telling him to sit next to me. I knew what I was doing as I looked up to see blue eyes staring right at me as I smirked looking down at my tray of food. "Y/n?" I heard in my ear as I looked to my left to see squid looking at me weirdly. "Hmm?" I say looking into his eyes "Why are you sitting next to me today you always sit next to zigzag?" He says quietly into my ear "Well squid Ricky and I are not on good terms right now." I say laughing a little licking my bottom lip and smirking. As everyone's eyes went on me and Ricky. "So, honey what you here for?" I say looking to my right as everyone turned towards the new guy. "Umm I stole a pair of shoes." the curly head boy said looking around as the table laughed, "From the store or were they still on someone's feet?" Squid said laughing as Ricky started to speak "No no you just killed the man first, right?" He said looking at the boy as the scared boy just looked at me. "They were sweet feet... they donated them to this homeless shelter or something." the boy said looking around as someone said something making the whole table go quiet. "Did they have red X's on them?" A soft voice said as everyone's head shot next to Ricky.  "You got Zero to talk!" Squid said, "What else can you do Zero?" Stanley just looked at him "Yea... they did." 

(A/n- please comment here if you like this story, please and sorry if there are spelling errors <3)

~1107 words~