~Chapter 7-hot stuff💋~

~Y/n's Pov~

I woke up to groaning from the boys like normal as I sit up and yawn and throw my head back taking off my shirt and throwing it on my bed picking up a clean gray shirt and threw it on and changed my pants into shorts and put my dirty mud-covered orange jumpsuit on and tied the arms around my waist. 

I threw my hair into a low ponytail and got up grabbing my canteen walking over to Zigzags bed as he has his pillow covering his face

I threw my hair into a low ponytail and got up grabbing my canteen walking over to Zigzags bed as he has his pillow covering his face. "Get up! come on!" I said grabbing his pillow, "No! give me my pillow Y/n." He has never said my real name in like since I got here. "Whatever you say hot stuff" I say laughing a little throwing his pillow at him making him smile, "Up time!" I say using my oh so strong arms to flip the mattress as he falls off onto the floor. "OWW! WHAT THE HELL!" he says looking up at me, I giggle a little walking away "Oh btw." I say giggling turning around as he looks up at me standing up "Cute boxers" I say smirking and turning around walking out to the other boys. He was wearing black boxer shorts with red hearts on them, I got my shovel and ran up to squid, so I did not have to walk next to Dr. weirdo I quickly felt a hand wrap around my waist dragging me back a little, "Hey get-" I got caught off when I looked up to see zigzag smiling at me. "Well, hello their sleepy head" I said walking next to him now "Howdy" he said tilting his head down like he had a cowboy hat on. "Oh and" he said looking down at me "If we wanna talk about cute underwear we should talk about yours." he said looking at me smirking as he smacked my ass lightly starting to dig his hole. I just stood there for a second, I knew my face was redder than a tomato. I thought about what underwear I was wearing when I started digging my hole until it hit me. I was wearing red laced THONG?!!?!?!? I looked over and saw him already staring at me I knew I was still wide eyed, "It hit you yet?" He said laughing throwing dirt out of his hole with his shovel. "Yea...yea it did." I say throwing dirt out of my hole as well. 

~Zigzags Pov~

I heard groaning as I woke up and threw my head but not wanting to get up, I looked up to see Y/n getting dressed into shorts- I did not want to stare but she was wearing a red laced THONG?! I quickly threw my head back and pulled the pillow over my face as I heard movement around my bed. Get up! Come on!" I heard Y/n's voice say as she grabbed my pillow from me. "No1 give me my pillow Y/n." I say, "Whatever you say hot stuff " she says throwing my pillow back on my face making me smile. "Up time!" I hear her say as I feel my mattress raise up, I open my eyes for a quick second till my head hits the hard ground. "OWW! WHAT THE HELL!" I say looking up at her. She giggles walking away "Oh Btw." She says turning around giggling again I start to stand up as she spoke "Cute boxers" she says smirking at me and walking out of the tent. I rolled my eyes as I looked down, I was wearing my black boxer's shorts with red hearts on them I hate, her sometimes. I get my shovel and meet up with the D-tent I sneak up behind Y/n and wrap my arm around her waist. "Hey, get-" her words stopped as she looked up at me smiling down at her. "Well, hello their sleepy head" She said walking next to me, "Howdy" I say tilting my head down pretending I had a cowboy hat on. "Oh and" I said looking down at her "If we wanna talk about cute underwear we should talk about yours." I say smirking as I smacked her butt lightly as i started digging my hole as she just stood there for a second. after about 20 minutes I looked over to her to see her wide eyed. "It hit you yet?" I said laughing throwing dirt out of my hole with my shovel. "Yea...yea it did." She said throwing dirt out of her hole as well. 

~time skip~

We all were in the mess hall messing around as Y/n looked at me from across the room smirking at me. It's safe to say me and Y/n have a flirty friendship nothing more though. I looked over at her again after about 5 minutes I looked a little harder to see one of A tents boys had their arm AROUND HER?! My blood boiled as she laughed with them smiling throwing her head back laughing, good to know she is getting better. I rolled my eyes as I heard someone next to me quietly yell in my ear "Jealous much?" I shot my head to my right as I see squid leaning back on the couch, I laughed a little "Me jealous? I don't think so buddy!" I said looking at him, "I see how you look at her don't lie you like her." He said smiling "I don't like her. What is there to like?" We looked at her as she is clearing flirting with one of the guys, she rolled her eyes at the boy's comment as she spoke loudly and coldly to the boy. "Way to ruin the fun jackass." she said pushing her way through the waves of boys looking at her. She started walking our way as me and squid just looked at each other "oh god." I mumbled to him as she stood Infront of squid making him look up at her. "Move." She spoke coldly pushing him outta the way as he got up as he looked back mouthing me good luck. I looked at her as she laid her head on my lap looking straight at the celling. "You boys are dick heads you know?" She said moving her head towards me as I look down to her. "And why is that honey hmm?" She rolled her eyes "Because you dicks can't take a flirty joke." She sighed as it hit me, she was talking about the guy from the other tent. "He tried to kiss me Ziggy like KISS me" She made a disgusted face as she sighed. "He is not my type anyway so its whatever." She said sitting up turning around putting her feet on the floor. "Who?" I said looking at her hand as she pointed "him the blondie." she said looking at me. 

~1169 words~