~Chapter 18-Dream come's true?~

-Short but sweet chapter with smut in it for the ending chapter- 

Today was a fine hot day like always but today was different. It was the day I was going home. Sure, I am going to miss the boys, but I somehow got to talk to my lawyer and since Ziggy has no one anymore since his mom and dad moved to a whole different state, he gets to come with me. 

Me and him made a plan last night how we are going to when we get out of this shit hole we are going to the cops and tell them how they make us dig every day in the hot sun how we only get some water for showers and get real shitty food. 

Stanley and Zero went home a few months ago so it has been really boring since then. 

One of the things I really like about is going home if that my family is always working and since me and Ziggy will be living together, we get privacy for you know. 

As we finally get home I run into the house as same does Zigzag as it is dead silent of course they are working the day I get home no one is home. 

Privacy.  

I look towards Zigzag as he smirks at me quickly, I quickly drop my bags as he does the same as he quickly push's our body's together smashing our lips together as my back hits the counter. 

I smirk into the kiss as he does the same. But he pulls away?

"What?" I say looking at him weirdly as he just smirks bigger this time.

"You know I had a dream about this? Just like this at camp. You pushed against pool table but with your shirt on the floor bra undone not all the way done but shoes your tits underwear wet in your shorts as my hand travels down your stomach to the belt of your pants as you look up at me with pleading eyes..." He slowly speaks as he slowly moves his right hand down my stomach landing on my belt and slowly undoing it slowly as he does not look away.

"As I slowly pull down your shirts and under wear I slowly place my middle finger in you as you moaned my name into my neck as I pushed two more finger in.

As he says that he quickly pulls down my shorts and smashs his lips on mine making me hornier.

As my hands travel through his hair I feel his finger traveling to my now throbbing clit as he slowly does circles on it my toes curl up and a moan leaves my throat as I pull away from the kiss and look into his eyes as I smirk and slowly turn us around so now he is pushed against the counter.

As I slowly go on my knees I undo his pants and slowly pull down his boxers as his member hits my face like a spring hardly rock hard.

"You got a big third leg here sir!Over!" I say pretending to be on a radio by bringing my hand to my mouth and holding a air radio.

I giggle as he just smirks at me as I take his member as I spit on it as I place it in my mouth.

I quickly feel his hands in my hair as he pushes my head back and forth making it smash into the back of my throat as I just let him take over as my tongue travels around his tip as he pulls himself out of my mouth as he drags me up by my hair as he pushes me on the counter.

I KNOW I AM A DICK AND DOING A DICK MOBE RIGHT NOW BUT THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER PART OF THIS CHAPTER I JUST NEEDED TO POST SOMETHING SO PLEASE DONT HATE ME ! :)