Chapter 3

I counted the votes on fanfiction.net and Quotev and we have a clear winner. Sides that allow pictures can already see Leandra's dragon beside Toothless, the other ones, well read the story. :D

Leandra was glad that Gothi stepped out to watch the progress of the Dragon Training

Leandra was glad that Gothi stepped out to watch the progress of the Dragon Training. She had stayed up late to make various ointments for the Night Furry and got so little sleep.

The black-haired girl was taking a cat nap on the mat where normal Gothi's patients lay.

Was it wise?

Absolute not.

But the Spanish girl swore she would die if she didn't catch some snooze. The whole morning had been hard on her and Gothi even more.

It was like the old Viking woman knew she hadn't slept much and was making her work and learn more.

Her brain was not there today.

She really, really hoped that one of the ointments for the Night Furry would help him.

A sign left her mouth and she rolled herself to the side.

Leandra was asking herself how Hiccup was doing in Dragon Training. Being together with teens who didn't like him and with his weird crush, was hard, she imagined. Well, besides the murders dragons who wanted to kill you.

Yeah, Leandra found Hiccup's crush on Astrid freacking weird. The girl didn't give him the time of day, never talked or interacted with him, and yet Hiccup crushed on her hard.

Just because she was the perfect Viking girl?

It was a weak reason.

On the other hand, the only other girl was Ruffnut and she was crazy.

No wonder Hiccup liked Astrid.

It's not like he had many choices.

What about you?, whisper a voice in her head, that Leandra always ignored.

No, she wouldn't think about this possibility.

She and Hiccup were fine the way they were.

Best friends forerver.

However, it still stung a bit that Hiccup didn't seem to see her like a girl.

No one of their age rages did.

Not that Leandra wanted any of the Viking boys.

It just...would be nice to feel wanted sometime. Astrid didn't need to do anything and anybody was armored with her.

Leandra was not vain, but she knew she was a pretty girl.

Her hair was strong, wavy, and black like the night, and she had big, pretty brown eyes and a healthy tan. She had a curvy body and probably the biggest breast size, for her age.