Teaser: Monsters Among Elites (Revised)

A monster among monsters.

I would call such a thing,

A demon.

"He can't be that...man's son, right?" The tired-eyed malnourished individual questioned, he'd never directly seen that man's child however he'd heard rumors of just how incredible he was.

"T-This is SOOO FUN!" The red eyed innocent girl's image entirely flipped, when it came to gambling it was as if she became an entirely different person.

"10 billion percent correct! Kuku!" The mad scientist said, holding up his crazy invention as he laughed like a madman.

"I never once thought of you as a friend. Not you, not €£00£, $&*^= , or anyone else. All humans are nothing more than tools for my victory. If it means i'll win in the end, that's all that matters." The brown haired boy's golden eyes shone across the dark skies, as his true colors came to engulf the world.

"But is that really true...?" He muttered a question from his soul, despite the fact that nobody could answer such a thing, even himself. He still asked.

"I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection like you!" The red haired boy's words assaulted my being, even despite all his failures, defeats. He still continued to get back up.

"Oppression. Ruling by fear. dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit."

The magenta haired man spat blood. Ptoo! "You say that but you weren't even from the combat unit. You monster." The tyrant said defiantly, despite his recently acquired fear he did not back down.

"Here with my greatest weakness, I'll defeat your greatest strength!"

"That's where you're wrong there's no such thing as weakness, everything is a strength."

"Hold on, it's still too early to decide Ayanokoji-kun as the culprit, wouldn't you say?" The white-haired detective's word travelled through the room attracting everyone's attention.

"What else is there to argue? I mean."

"He's the one who expelled...."

"Love is the most twisted curse of all." The white-haired man said, as I nodded.

"I couldn't agree more but that's why it's so intriguing."

"Compared to failing without even trying, I'd rather take action, even at the risk of a mistake." I couldn't understand such a mindset, seeking to do something even when a different method promised a 100% chance of success. Despite that I'd come to be endeared by such thoughts.

"Hey Kiyotaka, what do you believe humans are equal in?"

As the the rain trickled down his hair, his face contorted to display indescribable emotions. It was like how when exposed to water or any liquid a person's makeup would get smudged, it appeared as if his face was being truly unveiled.

"Be it money, status, physique, gender, disabilities there isn't a single category we humans can be called 'equal' in."

"However that's a lie,"

"Humans are only equal in death."  His crystal blue eyes assaulted me, I assumed many had fallen under such a gaze. However I did not tremble nor hide.

"That's also lie." I said, as he looked at me confused.

"Even in death, humans are unequal."

•Welcome to the Monsters Among Elites•