Chapter 1.3

W/C: 914

Sometime around one pm. I made my way towards the dormitory, my home from this day forward for the next three years. It was a large complex seemingly of that of an apartment There was a total of three side by side each other I assumed they each belonged to the respectful years of students.

Teachers... well who knows they probably sleep in the Classroom.

Anyways, I received a handbook detailing on the dorm's rules, and then I boarded the elevator. I flipped through the handbook it detailed on basic things such as what we needed for our daily routines. The date and times for garbage disposal was listed, along with a notice for avoiding excessive noises. It sounded pretty standard. There was also some notes on not wasting water or electricity or so on, I doubt anyone would be too conscious about the usage of those things however as we were not required to pay for this as well as gas usage and rent.

This school really went to great lengths to ensure a perfect system for it's students, made me wonder why they even gave such an outrageous amount if it was just for recreational purposes?

There was also co-ed dormitories, I was a little surprised about this. I mean students were in such close conduct with each other in the peak of hormone season. This was also a high school, there was a rule which specifically detailed on how unsuitable romantic relationships were strictly not allowed, meaning a casual romantic relationship was however anything involving sexual intercourse was a no go.

What a shame... seems like I'll be dying a virgin.

Honestly, I doubted these pampered students would grow up into fine, upstanding members of society. When I looked at someone like Yamauchi and Ike, I wondered if they'd even get their hand out of their pants before they graduated. Heck, even Horikita as she was now there was no doubt at any job she applied to they'd kick her out the moment she attempted to talk back.

I decided worrying about my own situation was more important than that of others, I mean this would be my residence for the next three years it'd be best to get accustomed to the space.

Speaking of the space, I'd arrived at my dormitory door my own personal private space. It was room 401, what a freaky coincidence.

Putting aside the god who'd chosen to mess up my life, the student ID card we'd received earlier function as an ID card for our dorm as well. It was really convenient the fact we could use this for, Identification, a credit card as well a card to enter our doors we had close to no reason not to keep it on us at all times.

Speaking of which Sudo forgot his ID card at the convenience store earlier I wonder how he's going to get back in if he left it in his dorm? Probably gonna cause a ruckus to the dorm lady, I chuckled at the thought.

I used my ID card and pressed it against the scanner on my door under the bell and it scanned it for a moment.

[STUDENT YEAR 1]

[401 AYANOKOJI KIYOTAKA]

[ACCESS GRANTED]

Oh, I also forgot to mention but we also got a dorm key from the dorm lady downstairs the student ID card was just a more convenient way of opening the door.

And my door opened, it was an 8-tatami mat wide dorm room with a small desk with an already equip high quality office chair, closet, and other various essential parts of a home. It was pretty cozy, I could definitely get used to it; I didn't even have my own room back in my old place so this was a welcome change.

This was also my first time living alone even if it was in a dorm, from an isolated elite school. I had no form of communication for a full three years until graduation. Despite this, I unintentionally cracked a smile.

Despite all the benefits presented from this school such as the 100% employment rate upon graduation, the facilities and student services being unmatched throughout the country. I couldn't care less about any of those the only thing that'd mattered was the isolation from the outside world, regardless of friends or immediate family we were not allowed to contact or be contacted by either. I greatly appreciated that. I was... well not really 'free' but the closest I could be. In English they'd call it, "freedom." French, "liberté "

No one's eyes could reach me. I could start entire anew. A new life just the thought made me giddy in excitement. Still in my uniform just without the blazer, I dived into my bed fully ready and prepared for the life I was about to experience.

a̸̠̤̟̍̋̇͆̅̂͊͊͌̅̕͝͝ ̷̙͈͇͖̺̘̳͓̲͚̫̖̲̿͆̈́́̉̆͂̔̓͌̔͘m̵̨̡̯̗̙͙̟̭͖͍͉̱̺̳̑́͆̇̚ō̸̡̜̳̙̞̭͚͇͓̒̈͑͋̎̂͘͘ͅň̸̡̛̥̣͍͎̹̱͖̙̭̖̇̀͑̈́̈́̈́̈́̄̋̊̏̚ͅs̷̲̭͑̑̅t̷͎̟̠̙͈̝̥͇͑͑͆̑͆̋͆͝e̸̗̭̠͎̓̀͝r̵̢̨͖̮̪͎̺̹͎̲͍̳̩͕̝̿̾̽͐̊̂̊̏̂ ̸̡̗̻̩̜͇͖̙̥͙̠̞̍̊͐̈́́̌̽c̸̯̲̥̤̹̳̘͍͇͖̠̮̪̖̀̈́̈́̓̆̆̏̋͜ǎ̸̧̫͖̲͓̐̓̀̊͌͊̐̐̆̀̓͆͛n̶̩̜̔̐̏ͅ ̶̦̝̗̮̫̣̣̦̜̲͎̈̀͑͑̽͒̀̈́̓̾̓̀̋̚n̶̗̠̮̼͐̍̈̈͆e̸̡̥̫̹͌̅́͆͑̈́̊̃͘ͅv̵̤̻̤̰̗̙̈́͋̓͋ē̷̠̬̱̰͎̩͐͌ͅr̸͎̜̝̽̿̎͐́̂͗̔̿̕͘͠ͅ ̸̧̰͈̗̻͇͕̬͓͍̙̱͎̝́͒̔́̽̐̈́t̴͖̗͔̽̆̐̽͒͘r̸̩͙̫̤̘̭͈͍͇̦̉̄͛͐̀͂̓̈́͛̆͘͠ù̷͎͔̦̬̻͔̯͂͜l̸̪͕̼̝̜̹̟̖͎̼̰͍͎̫̅̿͗ͅy̸̡͚̜͈̯̤͍̠̖̭̖̹̺̑͂͝ ̷͙͔̤̰̭͙̅̽̚b̸̥̠́̔̑̅̽͑̾̎͛̎͊̇͘͝͠ͅĕ̴̡͎̼̦̩̪̤̩̻̲͙̦́̐̈͑̓̈́̎̽̚͝͝͝ͅͅ ̵̗̟̘̥̼̝̻̩͂̑̾͜ő̴̢̪̰̗͇̫̟̜̥̹̪̝ṵ̸͎̩̩̖̈́̋̎͊͠ţ̷̛̛̪̟͈͑̓̃͂̃͂̿͗͋̀̕ ̸̦͙̹̥̫̜̪̥͕̉̌̂̊́̈́ͅǫ̵̗͙̠̮̮̯̱̖̗̉̇̃́̓͜͝ͅf̶̢̢̹̘̯͙̗͚̑͛ ̷͙̫̪͔̝̣̳͔̗͇̫̗̳̂̇͐̿̓͒͜i̷̛̥̝̪͇̻̮̱͔̹̲̮̽̀̽͆̀̽̉̏̏̀̕͝͝ť̷̡̛̰̋͑'̵̨͉͍͓͌̏̌͒͑̈́̈́͊͜͜͜͜͝s̴̬̗͇̦̰͓͕̲̩͚͚̗̠̻̜͐́̄͆̈́̈̋̋̍̍̑̌̿́̚ ̶̧͓̥̬̭̗̹̥̮͖͍͓̞̇͜c̵̨̘̳͚͖͈̠̫̻͈̄̈̌̂͆͊͆͘̕a̷̹͍͍̔͛͑͐̊̋͐̃͊̅̍͘͝͠g̸̹͍͐͆̃̽̋̽̏͗̀̋̓̚̚̚e̶͎͕͓͔̳̘͙̖͑͛͜

NEXT: CHAPTER 2

THE STUDENTS OF THE ADVANCED NURTURING HIGH-SCHOOL
-----

With that I've finished Chapter 1, hooray. 🥳

Took a while genuinely, I really hoped I wouldn't spend this long procrastinating but my lack of motivation and terrible life schedule messed me up entirely. For now I think it's semi under control but who knows what the future holds.

I hope this chapter was enjoyable because it's only going to be up from now.

This is just the Start, welcome to the MONSTROUS ELITES.

[By me(obviously)]

See ya next chapter. 👋

Monsters Among Elites (On-Going)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें