7

You don't need to fake the excitement you feel on the way to the USJ that Friday. Like everyone else on the bus, you were buzzing. But for a very different reason. The past few days have been exhausting for you. That night, after you broke into the teacher's lounge, you, Tomura and Kurogiri made a plan. When you proposed it to All For One it was met with glorious approval.

Since then, you and Tomura had barely slept, rounding up a host of villains underneath the League of Villains. You're all ready. Your leg bounces and you pretend to listen to the chatter from your classmates. You tune in when Bakugo starts yelling. You laugh as the others start to tease him.

Bakugo glares at you and you smirk. "What, grandpa?"you taunt. "Can't take a few jokes?"

Bakugo very nearly snaps. Whatever about the other extras teasing him, you doing it makes him want to blow the entire bus to smithereens. You weren't better than him. No matter what you thought. He would destroy you.

You laugh at him. "So sensitive and for what?"

Bakugo snaps. He's going to kill you. Annoying, arrogant ass. You stand, a wall of air already in place to block the coming attack when both your quirks disappear. Aizawa is standing before you. "I will expel the both of you if this happens one more time."

You nod, pretending to look chastised. It wouldn't matter. After today you never have to set foot in this crappy school again. You sit back down again, ignoring the glares from Bakugo. You shut out his thoughts once and for all. You have more important things to focus on.

~~~~~

Why the fuck isn't All Might here. This isn't good, this isn't good at all. You try to calm your heart rate. Surely he'll turn up, he has to. You're barely listening to Thirteen's speech. None of it matters. In two minutes the sensor will short circuit and the phone signals will be jammed. Your invasion will start and it will be completely pointless because All Might wasn't fucking here.

You're a second away from hyperventilating when all the hairs stand up on the back of your neck. A crackling sound echoes through USJ. It's starting. Fuck. It's starting and All Might isn't here. Everyone looks around confused. Aizawa and Thirteen are immediately on guard.

Kurogiri's warp gate opens up at the central plaza and all the villains you gathered spill through the gate.

Your classmates cry out. They don't know if this is part of the drill or not. Aizawa quickly informs them that these are real villains. You feel the fear start to set in. Tomura comes through the gate. You make eye contact with him.

"All Might's not here," you tell him, mind to mind.

He freezes. "What?"

"I don't know why," you panic. "He's supposed to be here. I don't know where he is."

"Just calm down, sister. We'll improvise. Stick to plan. Maybe we can draw All Might out somehow."

"Ok, ok..." you take a deep breath and snap back to reality. Aizawa has already launched himself into the throng of villains. Holy shit he was strong. It wouldn't last long though. He wasn't suited to these kinds of battles. He would crack eventually.

You look around. By now Kurogiri should have warped the rest of the villains into the different sections. It won't be long now.

"Y/N, come one!" Asui grabs you, pulling you towards the exit. Thirteen is leading the way. You pretend to be scared. You use the wind to push you and a few others forward. You have to play the part.

Kurogiri appears before you. "I'm afraid I can't let you leave. Apologies for the intrusion. It was quite rude of us to turn up unannounced. Let us introduce ourselves. We're the League of Villains, and if it's all the same to you, we would very much like to kill the Symbol of Peace.