Chapter 19: A New Pride

Zama looked at Ananda, "Your majesty, I was wondering, could the remaining outlanders join your pride?"

Ananda turned to her daughter, and son. They both nodded. "Yes. Of course."

Zama smiled and ran to the outlands.

Rani smiled at Kion and hugged him. Kion hugged her back. Rani looked at him, "Have you thought about..what I said?" She asked. Kion was confused, "About what?"

"Um, cubs," Rani replied. "Is it OK if we wait a few months? I want to be sure that I am safe for cubs to be around," Kion asked. Rani leaned forward and kissed him, "Of course."

Zama came back with the rest of the outlanders that didn't fight. Respu wasn't with them.

"This way," Ananda smiled. The outlanders were so excited that they had a proper home to live in.

Rani and Kion walked together, side by side.

5 Months Later:

The outlanders had settled into the Tree Of Life well. They knew about the rules, and respected them.

Rani and Kion had their own den, and their relationship only got stronger.

Rani tackled Kion playfully, "Attention time!" She smiled. She cuddled into his chest. Kion chuckled, "This is your favorite time of the day huh."

Rani nodded. Kion nuzzled her. He pinned her down and gently tickled her stomach. Rani laughed with a smile.

Kion stopped and kissed her. Rani smiled. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled him down. Kion chuckled.

Rani seemed hesitant about something. Kion asked her about it, "Hey what's wrong?" "Well, after the war, you said that in a few months we could have cubs. And, it's been a few months now. Do you think-" Kion cut her off with a smile, "Yes Rani. Im ready for cubs now."

Rani licked his cheek. Kion smirked, "You ready?" Rani nodded. Kion started.