Chapter 4: Phone Call

February 12th:
Chrissie woke up the next morning in a bed made comfortably for her by her friend, she climbed out of her bed as Abby was in the kitchen downstairs making morning breakfast, Chrissie had climbed out of her bed and walked over to the tall full length mirror as she stared at herself for a moment observing her curvy figured shape her naked body in the reflection of the mirror wearing a black bra and panties, and then she went downstairs to meet Abby in the kitchen preparing breakfast and such.

She walked downstairs dressed in a robe and sat down at the table and was served waffles with eggs and she ate them and watched as Abby kept going with the food serving it to her.

"Okay Abby, you don't have to keep doing that." Chrissie said jokingly.

"No please I insist, Lord knows God forbid if that fucker was even letting you eat in the first place over there." Abby said in a sparing moment of sympathy.

Obviously they were reffering to Rick and how abusive he was to Chrissie for years, infact she had thought to herself and couldn't remember a time where she was allowed to do anything without being greeted by a fist or a back handed slap across the face like as if she wasn't his girlfriend but a naughty child getting into trouble for something she wasn't supposed to do everytime she had been caught by Rick and his abusive, his controlling behavior, and mostly his skills of manipulation in order to get her to stay, but she didn't have to deal with that anymore.

(Meanwhile)
Chrissie had gotten dressed and ready for the morning and look for a new boyfriend hopefully one that wasn't controlling and abusive like Rick.

While she had gotten dressed and had saw her phone light up and ring on vibrate, she grabbed her phone and picked it up and on the phone with was the Roseville Ohio State Police and Emergency Department or R.O.S.P.E.D. for short, she asked the police chief over the phone.

"Hello?" Chrissie said.

"Yes hello, this is Chief Baker I work at the Roseville Ohio State Police and Emergency Department, is this Chrissie that I'm talking to?" Chief Baker said on the other end.

"Yeah why?" Chrissie asked.

"Well my men found a body of a male in his early 20's and look averagely fit for his age, perhapse you might be able to recognize him if you come down to the station here, if you don't mind do you?" Chief Baker asked over the phone.

"No not all I don't mind." Chrissie said willingly.

"Okay we'll be seeing you shortly then." Chief Baker said and then had hung up.

Chrissie had gotten fully dressed and went downstairs to Abby.

"Hey can I borrow your car so I can go down to the police station." Chrissie had asked.

"Yeah sure, the keys are right there." Abby said.

"Cool thank you." Chrissie said.

Chrissie had grabbed the keys and headed her way outside and into the front porch of Abby's house and got to the car and as she was about to get inside she had caught that familiar and hypnotic scent of lavender perfume, she stood there for awhile as she heard "Chrrrrriiiisssssssiiiiieeee!!!"

And then the voice had faded off and away with the scent of the lavender perfume.

She climbed into the car and started it up and drove off towards the police station to identify the unknown body of sorts for the police....