Chapter 8: Death by Blue Rose

February 14th:
Abby walked from her friends house because her car had stopped working as their was someone going about the neighborhood stealing car batteries out of the and soon her car was her home and Chrissie had laid in bed after her night and soon of course she had walked the sidewalks and as she had checked her phone the later the time zone hour had gotten and soon eventually by now she had heard her name being called out.

"Aaaaaaabbbbbyyyyy!!!"

Abby had looked up.

"Hello?" Abby said into the nightly lit shade.

"Aaaaaaabbbbbyyyyy!!!"

Abby had waited for a response and all she heard was.

"Come to me Abby, come be with me forever."

Her name was being called out while she had noticed the constant odor aka smell of lavender perfume.

Abby turned away and then walked off into the night and soon she had seen someone off into the distance and soon of course had walked faster as she had heard footsteps of boots walking towards her.

Abby became panicked and worried with terror and fear and soon eventually she walked faster and faster than before trying to get away from whoever it was that was following her then after while as the mysterious figure had walked after her much more faster than before she then had begun to run away her high heels tapping against the concrete and soon eventually she had ran into the nearby Roseville State Park she ran through the park grounds and soon ran into and through the woods as then she had hid behind a tree breathing heavily in fear and soon of course the thing that had followed her as she kept silent for a brief moment and soon of course had walked off in the other direction.

Whoever it was that had chased her was gone.

Or so she had thought.

Soon of course suddenly she peeked out from behind the tree and soon eventually she had saw nothing soon of course she turned back and suddenly Offenderman had appeared behind her soon eventually by then stepped out in front of her.

Abby had screamed in the sight of horror.

Offenderman had placed a finger on Abby's lips hushing her quietly for a second.

"Listen, do you hear that?" Offenderman asked.

"That's right, silence." He then replied.

Abby had calmed down for a bit and soon Offenderman had held out both of his hands and both of them had contained two roses.

A red rose and a blue rose.

Soon eventually Abby had chosen carefully wondering what the blue rose was for so with care decision making she had grabbed the blue rose out of Offenderman's hand and hugged with her chest.

Suddenly Offenderman had snickered sinisterly and then kissed her on the cheek and whispered to her. "Wrong decision......"

Abby wondered what he had met by that and soon suddenly by then Offenderman had opened his mouth and wrapped his black tongue around her waist and squeezed her tightly and grabbed her by both hands and soon pulled her in half killing her brutally as soon then that happened the lower half of Abby's dead body being her legs had fell to the ground while Offenderman had consumed and devoured and upper half of Abby's being her torso, chest, arms, and head.

Offenderman had devoured her upper half with his teeth and soon eventually swallowed the remains while as blood had drippee heavily down from his mouth and he had grinned menacingly teeth baring and gums showing.

Offenderman licked his lips then had walked off into the night whistling to himself.