Chapter 7: Girls Night Out

February 14th:
"Wooohoooo yeah!!!" Chrissie yelled out in cheery excitement as she downed a vodka shot and demanded the bar tender to pour her another one this time leaving the bottle, so he had done so and so Chrissie downed the shot and Abby had downed a shot for herself as well too; and soon found a couple of men at the night club they were partying at and danced with them and flirted with a long moment of nudity teasing.

Chrissie had gotten all tipsy once again had tried to look for some sexual pleasure to please her satisfaction she came across one man but sadly to her disappointment he was gay.

Abby found a man and had conjoined lips together and kisses were summoned, and as for Chrissie all the men she tried to look for already dating women, married or gay.

Chrissie just went back to the bar and downed a few more vodka shots until she had felt dizzy and she was on the verge on barfing, the bathroom were plugged up and soon she had ran outside of the nightclub and ran into the nearest alleyway, soon eventually she went to the nearest trash can and vomited out what she had put down inside of her.

Suddenly two or three street thugs announcing themselves had came into view and introduced themselves.

One was named Ricardo and the two other men were Edd and Rooker.

"What you doing out here all alone pendija?" Ricardo exclaimed in question.

"I had to relieve myself." Chrissie said. "Sorry if I was bothering you, I'll go and leave you alone now."

"Naaaaahhhhh mommy, stay for the show." Ricardo said.

"Please I don't want any trouble." Chrissie said backing away as Ricardo had pulled out a switch blade knife and charged at Chrissie and grabbed her, she ran and soon Ricardo had grabbed her by the strap of the red sparkled dress she wore and soon pulled her back against the wall and pinned her their and threatened to kill her if she didn't comply to specific needs that Ricardo was about to do to Chrissie right now.

He held the switch blade to her throat and soon eventually Chrissie had refused and soon Ricardo had slapped her with the back of his hand bruising her right eye, he had implied that he was gonna infact indeed rape her brutally but as he was about to do that and commit to it suddenly something had interrupted them.

Whistling was heard interrupting the three men and soon Ricardo turned around throwing Chrissie to the floor.

"Hey pendijo, why don't you save yourself and head on out of here?" Ricardo suggested.

The strange figure dressed in a black trench coat, black boots and a fedora had emerged from the cloud of alleyway mist as it flashed a twisted smile of sharp pointy teeth as the figure didn't have eyes, ears, and a nose.

Offenderman stood there and had greeted the men with his arms open and wide.

"Ooooh gentlemen, as you can see I am no man." Offenderman.

"But what I'm about to do to you is gonna make the life of me so much more....." Offemderman trailed off for a bit.

".....FUN!!!" Offenderman had then growled out the ending of his sentence as he took off his jacket and had a black thong on and licked his lips.

Ricardo had Edd and Rooker to try to fight him off where as Offenderman in reaction as Edd has thrown the first punch and Offenderman had caught Edd's fist and snapped it with the bone poking through the skin of his arm, and sprouted his tentacles as he proceed to tear him from limb to limb arms to legs as Edd screamed out in pain as blood had splashed the alleyway walls and soon Edd died quickly after bleeding out.

Rooker had reached over and grabbed a pipe beside the nearest dumpster and raised it up and charged after towards Offenderman getting in a few hits into Offenderman damaging his pale white skin leaving behind bloody cuts but was soon quickly healed up as Offenderman had made his move towards Rooker and had pinned down onto the threw a few punches and proceeded to beat him nearly unconscious with the pipe soon dropping Rooker to his knees, Offenderman had used his tongue as he opened up his mouth and soon slid it down into Rooker's mouth and down his throat and choked him to death with his tongue.

Ricardo stared in shocked then shook it off as then suddenly snapped out of it and charged at Offenderman with the switch blade knife and soon of course Offenderman himself had then dodged the knife, smacked it out of his hand, and pushed him against one of the dumpsters and wrapped his tentacles around Ricardo's arms, and soon got down to his face and licked his left cheek with his tongue, the tongue had felt slimy and wet.

"I don't feel such petty for what's about to happen to you now." Offenderman said.

"What?" Ricardo said in a moment of fear.

Offenderman had then opened his mouth wide unhinging his jaw like a snake reeled his head back, and lunges forward consuming Ricardo's head whole and bit down and reeled back removing the head and swallowed it whole and chewing it up as crimson red blood had leaked out of Offenderman's mouth and dripped onto the alleyway ground and dropping the headless body of Ricardo down to the ground as well landing in a pile of trash bags.

Chrissie had seen all of this before passing out, and soon everythinf had faded to black.

Offenderman licked the blood off his lips with his tongue and walked on over slipped his coat back on and soon eventually walked over and picked up Chrissie and carried her out of the alleyway.

Offenderman had then arrived back at Abby's house and placed her down gently on the porch and knocked the door and left quickly as he came boots making silent thuds on the concrete sidewalk walking off into the nightly lit atmosphere.

Meanwhile Abby had walked home and soon of course had been a little tipsy and made her way home soon had came across Chrissie on the front porch sprawled out on her back asleep.

"Chrissie?" Abby said as she had rushed over to her and sat down with her and lightly tried to wake her up.