Chapter 9: Missing

February 15th: Valentine's Day.
Chrissie woke up the next day and she had plans for Valentine's Day and that was to get a date and find a man and then fuck him good and hard under the sheets of her bedroom within the house she had shared with Abby.

She went out to get a outfit for her and leave with Abby and had soon eventually paid money for it and then went back home and laid the dress it a rosey pink dress strapless and soon of course eventually she waited until nightfall and soon Abby hadn't come home.

She had wondered why.
Abby was Chrissie's best friend so of course she would be worried about her own best friend why wouldn't she be?

Chrissie was just as important to Abby as much as Abby was important to Chrissie, their friendship was practically eternally bound together.

She wanted to wait for her but then of course knowing her she had probably went off with her boyfriend to spend the night last night without telling her, but she knew that Abby would've texted her at the very least; however she figured that Abby would be back at home when she had came back and so far Chrissie had gotten dressed and walked out for tonight.

Later that night she went to the nearest night club in town in Roseville and soon began to have some fun, getting tipsy, and dance the night away.

She found a couple of men and snorted a line of cocaine with them and soon they began dancing with her and soon of course went into the bathroom and started fucking threesome style, and then soon she fucked them both dry and soon of course went back to the bar and to get more drinks and soon of course the night club DJ had put on Jay Smith Bad Romance.

She danced to the songs lyrics and eventually when the song was over the DJ had put on a dubstep remix beat as the assortment of lights flashed and waved from side to side and such, eventually she had gotten so fucking tipsy she had to call up a cab to take her back home.

Eventually later the cab had pulled up and she got inside and had driven her back to Abby's house, all the while standing at the end of one block down Offenderman stood there and had grinned at the sight of everything he was about to accomplish.

Offenderman stood there as he had told himself. "Mmmmmm, I've got deliciously naughty things planned for you Chrissie...."