𝐁𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧

Video games blaring in the background and her dad's constant bickering over the phone, Eliza strutted down the stairs ready for her day ahead. She didn't actually have anything planned but knowing her friends- they where only a phone call away. Walking into the living room she found her father trying to pry her brothers Gregg and Keithie away from their video games.

Eliza Feder also known as Liza, Liz, Lizzie and occasionally to some Eli is the daughter of fashion designer Roxanne Feder and Hollywood's 'greatest' agent Lenny Feder. 16 years old age and she still hasn't figured out why her younger brothers are such brats.

She took a seat in between the two boys. "Greggie, Keithie. You guys ever heard of a game called chutes and ladders?" He asked his sons.

When Eliza was a kid she used to play the game along with her parents, they'd always either play outside on a sunny day, sit around the fire and eat s'mores or play it on a rainy day- huddled together with cosy blankets, hot chocolate and cookies. It was the best. That was until her three siblings came along, then they never really had time to achieve these quality family moments.

"Pretty awesome game" Eliza chimed in- in the hopes it would encourage her siblings to turn off the gruesome noises and actually spend time together.

"Yup, me and Lizzie used to play by the campfire when she was a kid" he added.

He opened up the box and placed it on the table, then began to explain the game to the boys however he went ignored.

"Yeah, and what happens? The winner gets a training bra?" Greg teased not taking his eyes of the tv. Eliza brings her hand up and gives him a flick on the forehead which resulted in her dad laughing at the scene before him.

"Yeah, dad that game sounds like it sucks" Keithie agreed with his older brother  causing Eliza to roll her eyes. "That's because you've never played it, your always invested in this pointless crap." She said referring to the tv.

"Trust me this was the best game ever. Me and my buddies would play this on a winter day, we sat in the basement drinking hot chocolate-"

Keithie cuts his dad off "Hey I wouldn't mind a hot chocolate right now... Hey Rita! Rita!" As if his obnoxious yelling was a trigger the phone started ringing.

"Dude you got to text her, she's doing the laundry." Greg told Keithie to which he pulled out his phone and began texting. "You want one?" He asked Gregg then looked towards his sister as she shook her head. 

"Can somebody answer the phone?" Lenny yelled 

"Maybe I should get some camomile for my throat too..." Keithie thought aloud.

"Can you stop texting the nanny." he exclaimed "You know how gross that is."

As if on cue Rita arrived with a tray of hot chocolates for the boys. "Okay, I got everything for you boys" passing the cups to the kids.

"Who was on the phone, Rita?" Lenny asked

"I'm sorry, Mr. Feder, I don't know. Becky answered." Rita gave an apologetic look.

"Okay- okay thanks for making that" He added with a smile.

Once Keithie and Greg took a sip they spit it straight back out.

"Oh my God, Rita. This isn't Godiva. What are you, trying to poison me?" Greg scrunched up his nose

"Good Lord, go back to texting" Eliza muttered under her breath but also loud enough for her dim-witted brothers to hear.

"I don't ever want to hear that again" Lenny let out an annoyed laugh.

All of a sudden Lenny's  car was being driven across the lawn and Eliza was the first one out the door to see Becky jumping out of the front seat.

"I didnt mean to, it was an accident" Becky started to tear up

"I don't care. are you alright? What the heck are you doing?" Her older sister asked as dad came and stood next to her.

"I was trying to use the navy" Eliza frowned at the girls words and looked towards her father.

"The navy? What's the navy?" He added just as confused as his oldest daughter. 

"The navy in the car to ask it a question" She informed and looked up to her sister who gave her a small smile.

"You mean the navigation system, idiot" Kethie corrected which resulted in him being shushed by his oldest sibling.

The two young Feder boys are scared of their older sister as she is like a carbon copy of their mother except she's a bit more lenient. They are both scary Spanish speaking ladies with a short temper. Easy to strike a nerve resulting in the boys having no clue what is being said and a whole lot of Spanish threats.

 "Some man called. He said your friend, Coach Buzzer, went to heaven. I was trying to find Heaven on the navy station so you could go visit him." Eliza teared up at the thought of coach buzzer passing away. He was like a grandfather to her, he taught her how to play basketball- her and her father would visit him every spring they weren't able to visit him for the past two years.

"Whose your friend dad?" Becky asked in her innocent voice

"Coach Buzzer was someone very special in daddy and Lizzies life." Lenny gave a small smile

He went to repark the car as they all headed back inside

^Eliza's Outfit^

How'd you find the first chapter?

<3