𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧

Upon arriving g the the church in New England, Lenny was giving his act normal speach to the boys.

Suddenly a man that Eliza knew as Kurt Mackenzie turned around yelling "Hollywood!" in which resolved in Roxanne, Lenny and Eliza heading towards him and his wife with the kids and Rita trailing behind.

Eliza was talking to Becky and continued to fix the little girls hair as it had been messed with by her annoying brothers. Greg's phone began ringing with an annoying song which caused Keithie to do some sort of robot dance.

"Woah hold on, didn't i tell you to turn your phone off Greg?" Lenny raised an eyebrow

"But its my massage therapist" Greg protested

"What? No-no. No cell phones" Lenny shuttered

"Just listen to dad and turn it off" Eliza rolled her eyes

All of a sudden a short man with shoulder length blonde hair walked over to the group. Eliza was sure his name was Higgins but wasn't completely certain.

"Wait. No cell phones, then I'm out of here" he stated

"Higgy" Lenny exclaimed

"Whose ready to get there funeral on?" Higgy began to do a strange dance and pointed at himself. "I'm sorry death makes me weird"

"Yeah he's definitely something" Eliza said as she stood in between Kurt and Lenny whom laugh at the girls comment

"Oh, your hot" Higgins mentioned looking Eliza up and down which made her mentally throw up.

"Hey! That's my daughter Higgy and she's sixteen so stop right  there." Lenny snapped towards Higgins as Eliza attempted to muffle a little laugh, she began walking away hearing her dad once again. "Hey Higgins stop being a creep- look away!"

"Hey honey" Roxanne kissed her daughters forehead

"Hey mom" Smiling up towards her mother then turning towards Kurt's wife

"Hey Deanne" She smiled and shook her hand

"Eliza, look at you, you've grown up since the last time i saw you. YouR are absolutely gorgeous" she gushed 

"Thank you" Eliza smiled

The three of them where talking for a while until a gold caddy pulled up

"Hey now!" The guy in the drivers seat calls out grabbing our attention

"Lamonsoff" Lenny greeted. They invested in a small catch up conversation as his wife and kids got out the car. He eventually left to park.

The group all exchange small talk before the service- everyone seemed to be getting on just fine. Then a small man with a weird haircut came out of the church and walked over to an older woman.