𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝!

Once changed into her swimwear, she threw Milo's grey t-shirt over the top as well as some denim shorts, she made her way to the cars and drove to the water park.

Upon arrival the dads and kids including Milo went off to some slides while Eliza and the moms all found a space to sunbathe.

"It's such a beautiful day" Sally said and put her towel down on the sun bed she had previously placed her bag on.

Eliza took took Milo's t-shirt off and her shorts, before realising she forgot her water bottle at the house. 

"Hey mom, ill be back. Im going to get a drink" The girl sent a smile towards her mother which was returned, before making her way over to get a drink.

⋘⋙

"She's beautiful" Sally said as she watched the girl walk away.

"Hell yes, she is" Deanne agreed

"It's a mystery to me how she's never had a boyfriend" Roxanne thought aloud

"wait, she's  never had a boyfriend" Deanne said in disbelief to which Roxanne replied with  a smile "nope- i dont understand it either"

"You know i think Milo likes her, ive never seen him so interested in a girl before, he usually never cares when it comes to girls." Sally informed the women

Roxanne noticed her daughter making her way back over "Hey baby" she smiled

"Hey mom" Eliza smiled as she lay down on the sunbed between Sally and her mother

"Are we really doing bathing suits?" Deanne asked sceptical

"Oh come on, we dont know these people" Eliza encouraged "Your right, ive been working all summer on this six-pack" Deanne joked and removed her cardigan "ugh, baby got front" she began dancing around as the ladies cheered her on.

"Come on Sally" Deanne urged 

"Oh no i have a bit of a chill actually. Gloria how about you?" She turned to the older women

"I dont own a bathing suit. But i like to go nude" She then proceeded to stand up and attempt to remove her clothes but due to the protests, she kept the on, thankfully.

Eliza noticed Milo walking towards the group and she smiled "Hey Milo"

"Hey, uh i was wondering if you wanted to come on a slide with us?" he questioned the girl nervously. They didnt seem to notice the exchange knowingly glances between the mothers  "Yeah, sure" As the two where walking away they heard the girls talking about some 'hot human steroid' to which they laugh.

Milo pulled the girl towards where the dads and kids were. "Daddy the lines not even moving" Donna complained

"I want mommy's milk" Bean frowned