𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

In the morning the two teens where awoke by Lenny knocking on the door telling them to get dressed as they where going to scatter Coach Buzzers ashes after breakfast. They both got up and got changed.

Once ready the two make there way downstairs ready for breakfast. They where invited by the scene of vegan food, which didn't look that appetising. Roxanne told them Lenny was cooking bacon outside. Milo decided he was going to get some water and told her he'd be out in a second. So Eliza make her way out the back door and overheard her dad muttering about Keithie. 

"throw it at the lake....throw it at your brother...hit your head with it...just do something" Eliza quietly giggled at her fathers words and watched as he sighed when her brother dropped the rock.

"Greggie, what are you doing dressed like that? You hanging out with Jiminy Cricket?" Her dad asked weirded out by the boys choice of outfit

"We were supposed to be going to Milan, remember? That's what i packed for" He said with attitude

"Just cut them in to shorts- We'll play some hoop later" he said slightly amused. 

"Pass, dude" Greg replied bored with the conversation.

"You dont want revenge for the time i whupped you?" Lenny said as Eliza walked and stood behind him. "That was four years ago, homey. All i want is to fly to Milan and have some fresh-made gelato" Greg replied being the brat that he is. 

Lenny looked over to his daughter with widened eyes "Wow what would grandpa have done on that one?" She asked, still bewildered by the boys lack are car for their fathers feelings.

"That one would've been a backhand to the side of the head and possible bleeding from the ear." He scoffed "My father would've thrown me down the stairs for using the word 'gelato'" This caused Eliza to chuckle

"Don't worry dad- Ill play hoop with you later, you see if i can beat you again." Lenny huuged his daughter "What would i do without you. And by the i was this close to beating you" He lifted his hand "This close" 

"Yeah sure, anyways im going to find Milo- what time do we leave?" She asked

"Uh as soon as the bacons done" He called after his daughter once she started walking away "Have fun with Milo" he said acting all girly

Eliza just shook her head

⋘⋙

Here they where. Lenny, Kurt, Eric, Robbie, Higgins and Milo as well as Eliza rowing across the lake to McIntyre Island. The adults where joking around which the two  teens where slightly disgusted by as they found out there parents secrets.