𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝?

After about an hour the adults told everyone to get ready for the road when the trailer comes to get us for the 4th of July festival.

Eliza quickly puts a red bikini but throws red pants and a black sheer top to cover up.

Eliza, Milo, Greg, Andre, Charlotte and Donna were currently in the middle of the lake

Eliza, Milo, Greg, Andre, Charlotte and Donna were currently in the middle of the lake. Andre was stood on the end of the air mattress that Greg blew up earlier that morning. Greg and Donna were climbing to the top of the life guard tower and were going to jump off onto the mattress.

"I dont know man, this thing looks crazy" Andre said unsure about the stunt

"Come on Andre, i spent all morning trying to blow this thing up, dont chicken out" Greg called from the top of the tower

"You should be alright" Donna tried to reassure him

"Should be?!" Andre shrieked causing Eliza to laugh

Before anything else could be said Greg and Donna jumped from the lifeguard tower which caused Andre to fly up into the air screaming "Let's do it again!" Andre yelled once he resurfaced from the water within the lake.

All the kids laugh

After a little while swimming around the lake, they mad there way back to their parents. They sat and joked while eating watermelon. Eliza and Milo were invested in their own conversation when they heard Dickie Bailey causing Eliza to internally groan

"My five against your five" he stated looking cocky

"See the boys have kept in shape, huh?" Eliza laughed at her father "Robideaux, good to see you"

"Lenny"

"If your looking at me, i don't know" Lenny chuckled "Look fellas, we just want to eat watermelon and relax, if you're all right with that." he sighed

"Oh no. its not alright. You're not gonna weasel out of this one, Feder" Dickie scoffed "Wiley snuck out of intensive care to see you finally get some justice."

"We got Rob here with the bad foot. you cant do it, right, buddy?" Lenny directed to Rob

"I think if the Buzzer was here, he'd want me to try"  Rob smiled "I think he'd want us all to try"

"Was that William Shatner?" They laughed "All right, lets do this then." with that they all cheered. The dads went to get changed 

After a short while of the dads and other dudes playing Eric and another overweight guy from the other team faked an injury, so they didn't have to play anymore which was amusing to Eliza and Milo.

"Hey! how about we switch this up a little?  We bring our kids into this, Greggie?" Lenny suggested gesturing for his son to join the game

This caused Roxanne and Eliza to cheer loudly, very loudly.

Lenny and Greg passed the ball back and forth a few times before Lenny shot the ball and easily got it in the hoop. Then it was the opposing teams turn- Gregg tried to defend however Bailey shot and scored.

After a little it was decided whoever got the last shot would win.

Lenny had the ball ready to shoot and took a moment to look  before he threw it at the hoop and...missed? Dickie proceeded to dunk the ball and win.

As the day went on they all talked and spent time with each other. Fire works where going off- it was beautiful, Milo and Eliza sat in each others arms peacefully. Until that peace was cut off by Lenny screaming at Higgins. Looking up to the sky they saw the arrow aimed up. They all ran.

It was crazy- but they liked it. It was there one big giant family!

sorry about the delay in posts, i kinda forgot about it ahah

<3