Chapter 32- Zaofu

"Happy birthday!"

The alerting voice of the general, quickly wakes me up.

As I adjusted to the light in my eyes. With a large stuffed Plautus bear, roses, a Polaroid camera, balloons, and a plate of pancakes stacked on top of each other, the general was standing by my bedside.

I open my mouth but close it, squeezing my lips together to stupidly grin with my mouth closed. "You remembered my birthday?"

Iroh leaned down, planting a sweet kiss on my left cheek. "Of course, I remembered your birthday."

Was it already my birthday? Am I really eighteen? Get outta here.

I jump up from the bed hugging Iroh tightly. "Aw, thank you so much."

Iroh lightly blushes as he shrugs his shoulders. "What are boyfriends for?"

I plump myself back on the bed as I sit cross cross, I pat the bedside. Indicating Iroh to sit which he complies.

I look at the plate that was sitting on his lap. "Chocolate chip?"

"Chocolate chip," he nods.

I try to contain my enjoyment. I open my mouth.

Iroh chuckles as he looks at me with a confused expression written on his handsome face. "What? You want me to feed you?"

I cheekily smile, nodding my head.

"As you wish birthday queen." Iroh begins cutting the large stack of pancakes into small portions, he picks up the fork and places the pancake into my mouth.

I bite the end of the fork, taking in the delicious hot chocolatly pancake. "You made this yourself?" I ask murmuring.

The General poked his lip out, pouting. "I may have had some help from Asami."

I scrunch my nose up, probably looking like a hog monkey. "You want me to pretend you made it, huh?"

"Please,"

I close my eyes and open them. "Oh my spirits, Iroh these pancakes are so good, did you make them yourself?"

Iroh puffs his chest up as he widely smiles. "Why, yes, Fara. I most certainly did."

I grab the sides of the General's face as I give him a quick peck on the lips. "Thanks, babe. They're so delicious."

Iroh takes his hand, placing it on my forehead as he pushes me away, playfully. "You're so stupid."

I wave my pointer finger in the air. "But you love me though."

Iroh gives me a little side eye before standing up to leave. "I do love you. Now get ready. We're landing in Zaofu soon."

"I love you too!" I shout as he closes the metal door behind him.

How did I get so lucky? It was obvious Iroh was a popular man. Being the crowd Prince of the Fire Nation, destined to be the Firelord in the future. Becoming a General at such a young age. I was aware that every girl even guys desired him, but nope. He was mine and only mine.

After fantasizing about Iroh for another ten minutes. I started preparing for the day.

 I started preparing for the day