𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

damian

Adam was a dead man. Another name added to my hate list. I've only known Carmen for a short amount of time, and already she's had the biggest effect on me more than anyone else ever could. I swear I'm going crazy.

Ever since I had met Carmen, I've been doing an unusual amount of working out in order to keep a certain brunette out of my mind. Out of sight, out of mind. Like fuck that worked, if anything it made me think about her more. Whoever created that saying was a lying dickhead and I'm adding them to my hate list.

I surprised myself when I told Maikel to let her go on a date with Carmen, because that is the last thing on Earth I want to happen. Adam was a stupid idiot that wouldn't even know where to put his dick in a girl, and Carmen was too good for him. She was beautiful, and he was a questionable creature. He looks like he snuck his way onto the planet.

Was I really going to let her go on a date with him by herself? Fuck no. After I got home that day I decided I was going to follow her and see what she was up to with him, and see if he really was 'just a friend'.

Some would call it stalking, I call it making sure she's safe. It's normal and any sane person would do it.

Sitting on the couch, I ran my hand through my hair whilst Bruiser, my German Shepherd, rested by my legs on the floor. I was so worked up over this girl and I haven't even done shit with her.

I know what I need. I need a good fuck. The last time I fucked someone was too long and I get angry without sex, so this must be why I've been acting like this recently. Once I've fucked someone, my thoughts about Carmen will disappear.

I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and sent a quick text to my most frequent hook up. I don't do relationships or anything to do with commitment, the closest I've got is some girl I've fucked a couple times. I'm not even sure I know her name if I'm being honest.

Me: Come over in 15.

Sophie?: what for?💦

Me: You know what.

Sophie?: ok, I'll make you feel good😉

I ignored her last message since it was a lie. Sex with her was shit no matter how hard I tried to like it. The only reason I'm still in contact with her is because she gives good head. Images of Carmen on her knees for me, being a good girl for me and begging me to let her suck my dick floods my mind almost immediately. Fucks sake.

I couldn't even go five minutes without fucking thinking about her. But I'm not mad about the thoughts in my head, and whilst I should keep them out and think about other things- I decide to imagine more purely out of curiosity.

It was obvious Carmen was a virgin, even a 12 year old could spot that. That was unusually comforting to me, knowing that no one had ever touched her like that before. She was an angel. I let my mind drift off even more to other things, like what she would taste like. Sweet, no doubt and addicting. I wonder how she would like a man to fuck her, probably plain vanilla. No teasing, no foreplay, no degrading or praising, nothing.

I cringed at the unsettling thought, as there were many more pleasurable ways to enjoy sex. I would pay extensive amounts to see Carmen begging, being tied up or being teased. Submissive, but to me only; no one else.

I imagined what her moans would sound like, soft and feminine like her. I also wouldn't mind Carmen being on top of me, even though if it was any other girl I would rather shut my dick in a door. She would sit on my dick and ride it, whilst I occasionally thrusted inside of her just to see how she would react with extra pressure. Then I would swap, and put her body underneath mine, face down in the pillow and ass up whilst I took her from behind; her screams being muffled in the pillow.