𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

i attached a song if you want to listen whilst you read, enjoy ;)
carmen

"Come in." Damian ordered. His husky voice only made this anticipation all more nerve-wracking. Taking a deep breath, I urged a leg forward and stepped into the familiar apartment again. His cologne invaded my senses again, my eyes shutting as I took everything in.

This was starting to seem more of a bad idea as the seconds went by.

"You look nice." He muttered and I swear I felt my heart drop. Damian? Complimenting me? Was he okay?

"I think that's the first positive thing that's come out of your mouth." I joked, trying to make the tension in the room less obvious.

"I've got a few other positive things my mouth can do." Damian walked up to me, and stopped when we were standing side-by-side. I didn't need to look at him to know he was probably smirking.

My face tinged a light pink and somehow, I knew that he just made an inappropriate joke. "I'm starting to think that you need a holy water rinse in your mouth, with the amount of dirty jokes you make." I turned to look up at him.

Damian's smirk only grew, his pupils dilating once they landed on my face. "Follow me." He began taking long strides, and I practically had to speed walk just to catch up with him, but once he realized I was struggling to match his pace, he slowed down, allowing me to walk comfortably.

Instead of walking to the same hallway where Damian's bedroom was, we took a left to another hallway. This time with four more doors. "Where are we going?" I asked, still following him.

"Guest bedroom." He nodded, stopping to open the door. Once I was inside, he closed the door and walked over to the bed, situating himself on the side. I took the time to assess my surroundings. The guest bedroom was a little less gloomier than his bedroom, with shades of gray's and white's instead of black's. This room seemed more my forte, even if it was still darker than my liking, but for some unknown reason, I wished we were in Damian's room again.

"Come here." He demanded again. I looked down at myself and my feet refused to remove from their place. Maybe it was the nerves, or the uncomfortable silence, whatever it was, was starting to affect me.

"Don't make me repeat myself, baby." And with that, my body started moving subconsciously. I didn't stop until I was in between his spread legs, looking down at him.

What the heck? All it took was a 'baby' and I would do whatever he asked?

Damian groaned, running a hand against his jaw and blinked up at me. Even with him sitting down, he still reached just under my breasts due to his height. He didn't seem to mind being lower than me, however, as his expression softened and a small smile reached his lips.

"Hi." I smiled down at him, not sure what else to say.

"Hi." Damian returned back. "Come closer."

Even though we were already quite close, I took a couple of steps closer toward him until I was right in the middle of him, my legs dangerously close to his crotch area. His hands reached out to grip the side of my upper thighs and he dragged me even closer, as if he wasn't happy with the space difference between us.

Out of nowhere, he lifted me up using his arms, showing no signs of struggle, and situated me right onto his lap, facing him. "What are you doing?" I gasped, this position feeling foreign to me.