chepter 51-60

Chapter 51: Huang Zuntian’s Terror, Which Sect Is Chang Mountain?

After Spiritual Master Shan Kui’s corporeal body was destroyed, his essence soul had just emerged when Han Jue appeared out of thin air in front of him. He raised his hand and used the Six Path Soul Absorption to suck his essence soul into his hand.

Han Jue then squeezed hard and directly crushed it.

It was a complete slaughter!

Huang Zuntian’s eyes widened. He didn’t even have time to help.

Too fast!

Han Jue killed Spiritual Master Shan Kui as easily as stepping on an ant.

“There really was a trap!”

Huang Zuntian immediately turned around and chose to escape.

Han Jue jumped and moved in front of Huang Zuntian, stopping him.

Somersault Cloud!

His movement distance was related to the amount of Six Paths spirit energy he used.

It might be difficult to move 108,000 miles, but moving for a short distance was nothing to Han Jue.

Huang Zuntian was stunned. He looked at him in shock.

Han Jue took out the Qilin Sword and pointed it at him.

“Wait! Don’t make a move, I can make the Raincoat Sect cease fire!” Huang Zuntian said in a low voice as a cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

Han Jue raised his eyebrows. “I need to cut the weeds by the roots, understand?”

Huang Zuntian actually admitted defeat!

Han Jue thought of his introduction—Huang Zuntian did not like killing…

Could it be that he didn’t want to attack the Jade Pure Sect?

Because of that, the actions of the Raincoat Sect were delayed like this?

Huang Zuntian said helplessly, “Actually, I don’t want to create so many conflicts, but I’m the leader. I bear the responsibility of the entire sect. If I didn’t take the initiative, countless disciples of the Jade Pure Sect would have died. Right now, all of them are still alive and well.”

That was the truth. Zhou Fan and Yang Tiandong were still alive.

Han Jue hesitated.

If it was really as Huang Zuntian said, then he could still control the Raincoat Sect. If he killed him, the entire Raincoat Sect would go crazy. At that time, they would take revenge crazily, and Han Jue wouldn’t be able to hunt them down all over the world.

“As long as you let me go, I’ll definitely order the Raincoat Sect to stop attacking the Jade Pure Sect!” Huang Zuntian said solemnly.

Hearing this, Han Jue’s eyes flickered.

Huang Zuntian heaved a sigh of relief.

It seemed that they could negotiate!

At this moment!

Han Jue suddenly attacked, slashing with his sword!

Heavenly Punishment Ghost Deity Sword!

Huang Zuntian was shocked. He hurriedly raised his hand to block, and his surging spiritual qi forcefully blocked the terrifying sword qi.

However, he was still forced back, blood spilling from his mouth.

“Fellow Daoist! You…”

Huang Zuntian was furious.