chapter 321-330

Chapter 321 End of the Dao Lecture, Favorability from the Mighty Figures

Was the Heavenly Dao or the Great Dao better?

What question was this?!

It had to be the Great Dao!

Han Jue cursed in his head. What were the big shots in the first row asking?

Ancestor Xitian replied, “Before attaining the Dao, cultivating the Heavenly Dao is the best. Under the Heavenly Dao, all living beings have to follow its rules. After attaining the Dao, one can cultivate the Great Dao and seek a higher realm. Cultivation has no end. Even I am still exploring the endless possibilities.”

The questioner continued to ask. This time, he asked about the details of cultivation. Han Jue didn’t understand.

There were many questions in the future that Han Jue didn’t understand. It involved Yin-Yang, Eight Trigrams, Providence, Karma, Fate, and so on.

Han Jue had never even learned the basics of these Dao, so he naturally couldn’t understand them.

He didn’t want to understand for the time being. With the Immeasurable Calamity before him, he couldn’t learn other Dao to enrich himself. The most important thing now was to become as strong as possible. After enduring the Immeasurable Calamity, he had plenty of time to fill up his understanding of the Dao.

Some questions could be answered by Ancestor Xitian in a sentence, but he would give a long answer for those that involved cultivation content. One of them lasted for a month. Han Jue could only cultivate quietly to pass the time.

He noticed that many people in the back row were the same. Everyone pretended to listen carefully, but they were actually secretly cultivating

Even if he didn’t understand the lecture, he couldn’t offend Ancestor Xitian.

In the blink of an eye.

Four years passed. An Immortal Emperor in front of him was asking a question. Ancestor Xitian answered faster, and Han Jue gradually understood.

In the first two rows of Han Jue, there were almost no questions about cultivation. It would be a waste to ask. It was better to ask about the general trend and the Dao heart.

“I should follow my heart and ask.”

Han Jue thought to himself. This was a huge opportunity. Who knew when it would come again? After about a month and a half, it was finally Han Jue’s turn.

He felt a divine sense.

It was the concern of the Heavenly Emperor.

Han Jue said, “Ancestor, my question is, has there ever been a mighty figure who achieved the Dao by always cultivating in a low profile manner, staying away from conflict and not entering the calamity?”

With that said, many eyes landed on him.

This question was too strange, even ridiculous.

The Heavenly Emperor shook his head.

Li Daokong smiled. Li Xuan’ao smiled mockingly.

The Demon Emperor and the Heavenly Dao Buddha glanced at Han Jue. Who knew what they were thinking?

They all had hatred towards Han Jue and naturally knew him. They just didn’t know that he was the Dark Forbidden Lord.

Ancestor Xitian said slowly, “When the world was first created, many Connate lifeforms who had just been born were ascetics. They stayed far from the competition, but very few could attain the Dao. The current lifeforms are all Postnatal lifeforms. If we don’t compete for providence, it will be very difficult to attain the Dao.”