chapter 451-460

Chapter 451 Devouring a Deity, Sun and Moon Yin-Yang Protection

The array formation of the Dao Field was at the Pseudo-Sage level!

Was the Inauspicious Deity stronger than a quasi-sage?

Secretly shocked, Han Jue immediately brought the 36th-grade Reincarnation World Destruction Black Lotus out.

The disciples of the Hidden Sect flew into the sky and prepared to participate. Ma Chao also joined the battle and joined forces with Lü Bu to fight against the Inauspicious Deity. They were equivalent to two Zu Tu, but they were still not the latter’s match.

“What is that?”

“So fast!”

“Something’s wrong. This fellow isn’t a living being. What a terrifying grudge. Everyone, stabilize your Dao hearts!”

“What’s going on? I can’t see it, but I hear the sound of mental demons in my heart.”

“Master is here!”

Everyone from the Hidden Sect panicked. When the Inauspicious Deity entered, a few people felt their mental demons manifest, including Jiang Yi.

People who easily developed mental demons all had some sort of lingering indignation in their hearts.

If one’s Dao heart was unstable, it was naturally easy for them to develop mental demons.

Han Jue flew to the edge of Hidden Sect Island on the 36th-grade Reincarnation World Destruction Black Lotus. The Strange Deity followed on his shoulder.

Looking at the Inauspicious Deity, Han Jue was filled with vigilance. If not for him being worried that something would happen to the others, he could have used the simulation trial to test it.

Although the Inauspicious Deity was strong, it couldn’t directly kill Lü Bu and Ma Chao. However, Han Jue could. This meant that he was stronger than the Inauspicious Deity.

After all, the current Han Jue could already compete with a Pseudo-Sage. Without another word, Han Jue directly used the Grand Unity Aspect and condensed five Chaotic Fiendcelestial Dharma Idols. Five terrifying figures stood in the sky above Hidden Sect Island.

The disciples’ eyes widened.

What was that?

Zhao Xuanyuan and Dao Sovereign subconsciously trembled. They couldn’t forget the memories of being ravaged by the Chaotic Fiendcelestials.

The Inauspicious Deity was like a figure without a true form. It turned its head and rushed towards Han Jue.

Lü Bu and Ma Chao relaxed.

The Wind Shaking Fiendcelestial suddenly threw a punch, causing the wind to howl and the Inauspicious Deity’s speed to decrease. The distant sea was crushed until it stirred up endless waves, like a sea wall blocking the horizon.

The Void Fiendcelestial attacked as well. Two black beams shot out from its eyes, enveloping the Inauspicious Deity.

The Inauspicious Deity roared. Although it was silent, its attitude was extremely sinister. Even Han Jue felt uncomfortable looking at it.

Facing the power of the Void Fiendcelestial’s Great Dao, the Inauspicious Deity began to turn into nothingness.

At this moment!

The Strange Deity on Han Jue’s shoulder immediately rushed out and arrived in front of the Inauspicious Deity. It opened its bloody mouth and swallowed the Inauspicious Deity.