chapter 541-550

Chapter 541 Clearing the Heavenly Devils in Ten Breaths, No Route to Retreat

Li Daokong floated high in the sky. Looking up, countless sword shadows sped in all directions, chasing after the Heavenly Devils. They were dense and spectacular.

Li Daokong was excited.

“So, the Ten Thousand Life Sword is so strong… This is definitely the strongest Sword Dao Mystical Power, but I didn’t study it thoroughly,” he muttered to himself with an excited expression.

Immediately, it was not only him. All the mighty figures in the Immortal World were shocked by the power of the Ten Thousand Life Sword.

In the endless sea, on an island.

Huang Zuntian stood on the roof and looked at the sword shadows that filled the sky with excitement.

He remembered that voice!

“This Mystical Power is definitely from a Sage!”

Huang Zuntian was extremely excited. He had indeed chosen the right person.

Fortunately, he had always recognized Han Jue. Otherwise, if he betrayed him, the consequences would be unimaginable.

The world fell silent in less than ten breaths of time.

The Heavenly Devils of the myriad worlds were all annihilated as countless sword shadows descended. Mountains transformed back into mountains, clouds transformed back into clouds, and all things transformed back into their original forms.

The power of a Sage was so powerful!

Inside the Hundred Peak Immortal River.

Han Jue slowly put down his right hand.

Under normal circumstances, if his Sage power was used in the area of the Heavenly Dao, it would be rejected by the Heavenly Dao. However, since the Heavenly Dao was being threatened by the Heavenly Devils and its providence weakened, and he was trying to eliminate the Heavenly Devils who harmed the Heavenly Dao, how could the Heavenly Dao stop him?

Clearing the Heavenly Devils with one move!

Han Jue was indifferent. After all, these were all small fries.

The true enemy was still outside the 33rd Heaven.

Han Jue looked down at the million disciples in the Hundred Peak Immortal River. Every disciple had a fanatical expression.

“The Heavenly Devils of the myriad worlds have been eliminated. Is this what you wanted?” Han Jue asked. His words shocked the Hidden Sect disciples again.

How long had it been?

No one dared to answer his question. Everyone could tell that he was prepared to teach them a lesson.

“The calamities of the Heavenly Dao will never be eliminated. Today, there are Heavenly Devils. In the future, we will definitely welcome an even stronger calamity. If you really want to protect the Heavenly Dao, you should cultivate diligently. If the million disciples of my Hidden Sect are all Zenith Heaven, how can the Heavenly Dao not be powerful?”

Han Jue’s words echoed in the ears of the million disciples, making them feel ashamed.

Chu Shiren also felt ashamed.

They felt that the Heavenly Dao was about to die, but when they saw Han Jue attack, they understood that this calamity was only child’s play in the eyes of the strongest.

Han Jue said, “Disperse. Cultivate well. Don’t have any distracting thoughts after entering the Hidden Sect. What nurtured you is not the Heavenly Dao, but the Hidden Sect.”