chapter 311-320

Chapter 311 Unity of the Human Race, Long Hao’s Talent

“Hmph, you’re really good at bragging!”

The Demon Emperor snorted. How could he not hear the hidden meaning in the Divine Palace Master’s words?

If not for the fact that he needed the power of the Divine Palace, he would let him see who was stronger.

“Alright, let’s not talk about the Dark Forbidden Lord. Li Daokong and Li Xuan’ao have been staring at our Demon Court recently. Previously, Li Xuan’ao helped the Demon Court resist the Heavenly Court. Now, they’ve changed sides. This pair of fellow disciples from the Human School have crossed the line. I need the Divine Palace to suppress them,” the Demon Emperor said in a low voice with a calm expression.

The Divine Palace Master said slowly, “These two brothers are not simple. If an Immortal Emperor encounters them, he will definitely lose. Especially Li Daokong, ordinary Deity Realm mighty figures might not be able to suppress him. Most importantly, their position is unknown. If we help you suppress them, the Divine Palace will face many troubles.”

The Demon Emperor waved his sleeve and snorted. “The Divine Palace can choose any three regions in the Extreme West!”

“Deal! Your Majesty is indeed straightforward!”

The Divine Palace Master immediately smiled. What the Divine Palace needed the most was territory.

The territory of the Immortal World was much larger than the mortal world.

The Demon Emperor snorted. “As for Dao Sovereign, if I kill him, your Divine Palace will definitely be anxious. How about this, I can spare his life, but if he wants to kill me, he has to pay the price. I want him to stay by my side for a thousand years, then I will return him to the Divine Palace unscathed. You can rest assured that I won’t use any methods to brainwash him. You won’t give up even if the Chaotic Physique betrays you. I understand this.”

The Divine Palace Master smiled. “Thank you, Your Majesty!”

The two leaders smiled at each other and started to drink.

The situation in the Immortal World changed rapidly. With the interference of the various ancient races, it was no longer a situation where the four overlords were on par with each other.

However, all of this had nothing to do with Han Jue.

He was cultivating with all his might.

Ever since he learned that Di Taibai was Immortal Emperor Samsara, Han Jue realized that he couldn’t just look at favorability.

Favorability was still too vague. Some people’s identities couldn’t be introduced by the system in a few lines.

The mighty figures of the Immortal World often had many clones, causing them to have independent identities.

Forty years passed quickly.

Han Jue took another step towards the Rank Five Immortal Emperor Realm.

On this day, Di Taibai took the initiative to contact him, concerned about his cultivation.

This was not the first time. Di Taibai had often asked about his cultivation situation. In the past, he hadn’t thought too much about it and thought that Di Taibai was only concerned. Now, it seemed that there might be another reason.

Han Jue replied, “As usual. It’s smooth but not fast.”

Di Taibai chuckled. “If you’re not fast enough, no one in the myriad worlds will dare to say that their cultivation speed is fast.”