chapter 111-120

Chapter 111: Ninth Level of the Body Integration Realm, Demon Lord Visits

Although Han Jue had stayed in the Jade Pure Sect for hundreds of years, he didn’t know many people. The ones he knew could even be counted with one hand.

Li Qingzi was one of them. If not for his arrangements, the Spirit Qi in the immortal mountain would not be so abundant. Of course, Li Qingzi also obtained the assurance and protection of the Jade Pure Sect from Han Jue.

Han Jue also hoped that he could walk on the path of cultivation.

Li Qingzi was very happy to receive his agreement. He asked a few more questions and then left.

It was a huge matter for the Jade Pure Sect to change its name to Jade Pure Sacred Sect. At that time, the entire sect would hold a banquet. The elders hoped that Han Jue could preach the Dao for the disciples, but he rejected them.

Han Jue did not want to show himself.

It was good now. Although Deity Slaying Elder was famous, the disciples did not know his appearance. When he had nothing to do, he could still wander around the inner city.

After Li Qingzi left, Han Jue thought of Chang Yue’er, who had left with Daoist Nine Cauldrons.

After this senior sister who had always liked him went overseas, she spent most of her time cultivating and rarely participated in the sect’s conflicts.

The Heavenly Puppet that Han Jue had given her had not been used. Even if she was in danger, she relied on herself to survive.

With the Heavenly Puppet paying attention to her, Han Jue would occasionally understand her situation.

Han Jue used it to send a voice transmission to Chang Yue’er, asking her to return with Daoist Nine Cauldrons.

Chang Yue’er heard his voice and was extremely excited.

At this moment, she was hugging the Heavenly Puppet in her cave abode like it was a doll.

“Junior, how’s the situation in the Jade Pure Sect? How’s your cultivation? So you can talk to me through the puppet. In the first few years, I called you, but you didn’t answer?” Chang Yue’er asked with a smile.

The Heavenly Puppet replied, “I can’t protect you after I use up my spirit energy. That’s all.”

“Wait!”

No matter how Chang Yue’er called, Han Jue didn’t respond.

Chang Yue’er curled her lips and snorted. “Stupid Junior Brother, you’re so concerned about me, and yet you’re not willing to admit it. It’s good that you’re so cold. I guess Xing Hongxuan and Mo Zhu often get rejected, too.

“Wait for me to return, Junior Brother. Don’t even think about escaping from me. Hehe!”

Thinking of this, Chang Yue’er smiled even more brightly.

After a while, a deep voice came from outside.

“Junior Sister, there’s a great expert from the Scarlet Dragon Immortal Island giving a lecture recently. I have an invitation to enter the island. Do you want to go? I can bring you there.”

Chang Yue’er’s smile vanished when she heard that. She coldly said, “Thank you for your kind intentions, Senior Brother. I won’t be going. I’ve gained some insights from my cultivation recently. I have to study them well.”

Her tone was completely different from before.

“Alright, I’ll visit you next time. If I find any good treasures on the Scarlet Dragon Immortal Island, I’ll bring them to you.”