chapter 341-350

Chapter 341 Deity Realm of the Ruins of End, Possession by Hao Tian

After a month, the Demon Emperor finally subsided and didn’t visit him in his dreams anymore.

Han Jue was almost annoyed to death.

Was there something wrong with this dog?

Wait!

Could it be that the Demon Emperor had already guessed that he was the Dark Forbidden Lord?

Terrified, Han Jue hurriedly used the derivation function to ask if the Demon Emperor knew that he was the Dark Forbidden Lord.

After deducting 100 million years of his lifespan, he learned that the Demon Emperor did not know that he was the Dark Forbidden Lord.

It seemed like he had other motives.

Han Jue didn’t dare to have any contact with the Demon Emperor, lest he was found out.

He continued to cultivate.

After reaching the Rank Eight Immortal Emperor Realm, as his absorption speed increased, his cultivation speed also increased greatly.

At this rate, he would soon reach the Rank Nine Immortal Emperor Realm.

After reaching the Deity Realm, Han Jue would definitely devour the negative karma and advance by leaps and bounds.

Han Jue was looking forward to it.

Time passed quickly in the Nine Nether Purgatory, because there was nothing here. There was only endless negative karma, and not many incidents occurred.

To the Hidden Sect, it was no different from the past.

The Hidden Sect Competition that occurred once every hundred years continued. This matter was handled by Murong Qi. After all, he was the War God.

Duan Hongchen and Black Hell Demon Lord also participated. Unfortunately, they couldn’t defeat Diamond Rage.

Although Liu Bei had the body of the Victorious Fighting Buddha, his soul and body had not fused enough. He couldn’t defeat Black Hell Demon Lord, who was also a Rank Five Immortal Emperor.

This might change in the future.

Among the disciples, Li Yao was the first.

It was worth mentioning that she had already grasped the fourth level of the Heavenly Sword Dao, the Immortal Slaying Sword Formation. Unfortunately, only one of her swords was very strong.

Dao Comprehension Sword had just comprehended the third level, Sword Creates the Primordial World, but it was already quite good.

The other disciples also improved.

The most shocking was naturally Chu Shiren. After accepting Lu Huaxu as his disciple, he cultivated seriously and pulled away from Lu Huaxu and Zhou Mingyue. He had already reached the Grand Unity True Immortal Realm first. Even Xun Chang’an had been surpassed by him.

The weakest was definitely the Chaotic Heavenly Dog. Back then, its eyes had been gouged out and its providence had been stolen, causing it to take a long time to recover.

The Black Hell Chicken was not bad. It had already reached the Grand Unity Heaven Immortal Realm.

In short, the entire Hidden Sect was improving at an extremely fast speed. After the calamity ended, everyone would probably be experts who could dominate an area of the Immortal World.

Thirty years passed in the blink of an eye.

Han Jue put down the Book of Misfortune with satisfaction.