chapter 2

Be warned...I did not edit or fix spelling mistakes, because I forgot and now I'm to lazy to go back and do it! lol Shouldn't be to bad...I don't think...

When I got home from the park, I walked straight to my room, not even hearing my parents ask me how my day was.

Thirty minutes until he gets here. I can feel myself getting more nervous by the second. What am I suppose to say to him? How does someone even start out a conversation like this one? Everything that I am coming up with just sounds crazy or perverted..

'Hey Ryan, want to date me...and Alex...at the same time?' To wierd..

'So Ryan, do you find me and Alex sexy because we want you to join us in our sexual relationship?' Yeah that's not crazy...

"What up dude? How do you feel about three ways?' And there's the perverted one...

Ugh! I suck! This is going to be so akward!

I start pacing through my room and look down at my phone. Ten more minutes. Come on! Stupid slow time! Don't you relize I have something important to do?! UGH!

Eight minutes. Just as I am about to throw every clock I have in my room out of the window, I hear the doorbell ring. Thank god for anxious people who show up early!

"I GOT IT!" I yell and run for the door, throwing it open.

"Ry- oh, its just you." I growl at the person standing in front of me. "DAD, IT'S FOR YOU!"

I turn around and head back to my room. Five more minutes.  I sit on the end of my bed and stare at the time on my phone. Four more minutes. This is like watching water boil...Three more minutes. My eyes start to go crosseyed. Two more minutes. I close one eye to see if it will make the double numbers I am starting to see go away. One more minute. Almost here...almost here...almost here. Zero minutes left.

I lift my head up, pointing my ear in the direction of the door, waiting for the doorbell to ring. Nothing. What the hell?! It's been an hour! He said he would be here in an hour! I change my mind! I'm not going to ask him anymore! What kind of person thinks they can make someone wait around for them forever?! FOREVER! I CAN FEEL MYSELF STARTING TO GROW OLD HERE!

The doorbell ringing interupts my mental rant and I once again run for the front door and throw it open.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOU SAID AN HOUR! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?! HUH? ANSWER ME?!" I finish yelling and finally look up to see a very shocked mailman.

"Um...package?" He says holding up a large white box.

I snatch it out of his hand and give him the evil eye that has him backing up all the way down the driveway. I'm just about to shut the door when I see Ryan standing over to the side giving me a crazy look.

"Tyler, you ok?" He asks me cautiously. Where did he come from?

"You were hiding behind the mailman!" I say pointing an accusing finger in his face.

"Also known as being a nice person and letting him go first." I roll my eyes at him and grab his arm, pulling him all the way to my room.

"Do you have to be so rough?"

"Quit whinning, Mr. I will be there in an hour but secretly keep you waiting!"

"Really? I'm five minutes late.." We stare at each other me with a glare and him with amusement before we're down on the floor, holding our stomachs and trying not to cry from all the laughing.

After a few minutes our laughing calms down and we lay next to each other on the floor, breathing hard.

"So, what is this important personal thing you need me to do?" I freeze up when I hear him ask me. I still have no clue what to say.