Chapter 7

Ryan's P.O.V

The feeling of waking up to strong, warm arms wrapped around you is, well, there's not even a word for it. I just know that I do not want to open my eyes...ever. Once I do then it will be a whole process of me starring at Alex, him having a feeling of eyes on him, him waking up and realizing that he has alot to explain about why he came over in the middle of the night through my window, then the awkwardness of me pretending like I don't really, really want to know so he doesn't have to feel embarrassed...Yeah, I would much rather lay here in his arms and just be...comfortable.

When I move slightly to relieve the pressure on my side, Alex tightens his arms and I smile before trying to go back to sleep. Before I can make it back to my dreamland, my door flies open and I panic from the thought of my mother catching me in bed with a boy. Acting on reflex, I shove Alex as hard as I can and watch in horror as he rolls off the bed, hitting the floor.

"It's not what it looked like!" I instantly yell out. Great out of all of the excuses I could have used, that is what I say?! Now she knows it is exactly what it looked like!

My eyes are still glued to Alex, who is now sitting up on the floor, rubbing his head from where it hit the side table on the way down. I'm unable to glance at the door to see the reaction from my mom, and wait to hear the freaking out start.

"You better be glad it's not what it looked like or you two would have one very pissed off boyfriend that would need lots of presents before any kind of forgiveness."

I sigh in relief and glance at Tyler. THANK GOD! I'm am so not ready to have that conversation with my mom yet! She might be cool with it or she might grab the fireplace poker and chase me down the road until I change my evil ways. I'm hoping for the first. I can just imagine if she found out by seeing me in bed with Alex before I had a chance to tell her...Crap...Alex!

"Alex! Are you ok? I'm so sorry! I thought Tyler was my mom! Do you need a doctor? Do you have a concussion? I'll get my mom, ok. I don't know how I am going to explain you being here but I'll think of something. Just sit there and put your head between your legs!"

"RYAN!"

I stop running my hands over Alex's body and turn to Tyler. "What?"

"CALM DOWN! You pushed him off of a small bed not the Eiffel Tower." He starts laughing and I glare at him.

"This isn't funny! He could be hurt! I'm pretty strong and I pushed him hard!" Tyler laughs harder at this.

I turn back to Alex only to see him sitting there with a hand over his mouth and his shoulders shaking from trying to hold in his laughter.

I roll my eyes at how there not taking this seriously. Fine! He can have a concussion for all I care! I'm done trying to help and I'm not going to feel bad about it!

"Whatever. I'm getting ready for school." I walk over to my dresser and start pulling out clothes. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Tyler and Alex share a look of twin smirks. This is never a good sign. I ignore them and head for the door to my bathroom.

"Oh Ryyyaaannn." I groan and turn back to Tyler.

"Yeah?"

"We're all boyfriends, you know."

"Hmm..."

"Don't you think we are all going to be having sex with each other at some point? I mean you and Alex would have last night if I didn't use my amazing ability of knowing when Alex is about to do something bad. Which, by the way, I'm still mad about. But I'll yell at you two later for that." Tyler says with a glare at us then turning it back into a smirk and looking me up and down.