Chapter 13

Tyler POV

I made it back to my house, the whole time thinking and worrying about what was happening over at Alex’s. I know his dad and I know what he could do. This is the thought that had been in roaming around in my head since Alex and Ryan left.

I groaned and opened up the front door, walking in and instantly seeing my parents along with my aunt and uncle sitting around the living room, deep in conversation.

“I’m home.” I put on a fake smile as I walked to the couch. I don’t need anyone suspecting that something would be wrong.

“Haven’t you been home this whole time?” My mom asked a look of confusion on her face.

I chuckle and roll my eyes, “I’m glad I wasn’t in the back of some pervert’s van, being rapped and sliced open while my own parents were oblivious thinking their only son was safe in his bed.”

My dad laughed as my mom slapped me hard in the arm. “Don’t say stuff like that!” She demanded.

“Ow! It was a joke woman!” I grumbled, rubbing my arm to ease the sting. For a small person she can hit pretty well. “Dad laughed.” I said as an afterthought and glared at her.

She scoffed and smacked my dad’s arm just as hard. “There’s more where that came from!” She crossed her arms, “Don’t encourage him!”

I watched my dad grab my mom’s hand, giving it a squeeze. His love for her was clearly shown for everyone to witness as he leaned over and kissed her cheek. “I like it rough.” He told her with a knowing smirk that had my mom blushing.

I gagged, jumping away from the couch. “What the hell? I don’t need to know how my own dad likes to be spanked in the bedroom!” I shivered in disgust and tried to shake the thoughts out of my head.

“I never said I liked to be spanked!”

“OH MY GOD! STOP SAYING THE WORD LIKE AND SPANKED IN THE SAME SENTENCE!” I was on the verge of dropping to my knees and begging if necessary!

“Tyler, I don’t know why you are acting like that. It’s very normal for two people in love to want to experiment in the bedroom.”  I glanced at my aunt in horror, speechless. “Your uncle and I often like to play games.”

I screamed putting my hands over my ears, “Stop talking! Stop talking! Stop talking!”

What would make these people think that I had any interest at all in knowing what old people like to do late at night?!

I stayed in that position for a good two minutes before raising my head when I felt a tap on my shoulder to see one of my cousins looking at me in amusement. “Tyler, are you ok?” He asked, trying not to laugh.

“Do I look ok?! Is this the face of a person that hasn’t just been given a lifetime of very messed up thoughts?” I got up in his face, widening my eyes.

“Dude, I think you get crazier every time we come for a visit.”

I pointed my hand at the so called ‘adults’ sitting in front of us before grabbing a hold of Michael’s shirt, pulling him close until our faces were a mere inch of each others. I ignored his startled expression as I growled out, “It’s their fault! Theirs! I was simply minding my own business when all of a sudden I’m getting some very detailed information of our jacked up families sex lives. THEIR SEX LIVES!”

Michael’s mouth dropped open as he stared at me. I’m not sure if it’s from the same shock as I am feeling over unwanted knowledge or because I look like I could possibly turn serial killer at any moment.