Chapter 22

Alice’s POV (Yep…her!)

I hid my face behind an open locker when I saw the three boys walk into the hall. They were laughing and smiling like they didn’t care at all about the reactions from the others as they held hands. Which of course they really didn’t care. It’s one of the things that I like about them, one of the major things. It takes a lot of courage to even come out in high school and even more to start up a very public three way relationship.

Just because I admired their courage didn’t mean that I wouldn’t be able to dig up dirt on each one of them. Ryan wants Alex and Tyler to love him just as much as they love each other but I think what he really wants is for someone to just tell him that everything is going to be ok. I’ve known him forever and I can read him like a book.

The boy should know it takes time to develop the kind of feeling that Alex and Tyler have for each other. I’m sure it took them more than just a week to have the connection that they have. Ryan has just always been too sensitive for his own good. He always thinks the bad will happen before anything good. I love him though, which is why I am currently hiding behind this damn locker with the owner of it giving me weird looks.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. “Do you have a problem?” I hissed, tilting my head to the side a little to be able to see around his fat head! Jeez, can’t a girl do a little spying every now and then?

“No, do you?” He hissed back, eyeing me up and down before a smirk came to his face. “I figured you’d come to me sooner or later Alice.” The voice sounded smug and I held in my gag, finally turning my attention enough on the guy to be able to see who it was I was talking to.

“Ewe, Mason. I’d rather choke on a maggot and die in a pile of pig’s blood before I ever came to you.” I gave him a disgusted look and turned my attention back to Alex, Tyler and Ryan. They were now causally hanging out at Tyler’s locker. Alex had his arm slung around Tyler’s shoulder and they were both grinning at Ryan who was in the process of blushing. Must be some kind of sex talk. That’s the only thing that makes Ryan blush…

“Then why did you come over here if you didn’t want this body?” I looked over in time to see Mason drag a hand down his chest to end at his abs. I took a calming breath and forced a smile to my face. Don’t be mean Alice! Don’t be mean!

“No means no.” I mumbled, hoping he would get the hint before I had to do bodily harm to that supposedly sexy body. Psh! Sexy, right! More like noodle thin and cracker weak! Idiot.

“Come on Alice. Why would you want to pass this up? You know you want me to lick your-“

I slammed my hand across this moving mouth, “Finish that sentence and I swear to god I will find three of the biggest guys in this school, have them tie you up then strip you naked so that I can take videos of myself shoving very painful things up your ass!” I smirked as I noticed the fear in his eyes. “What’s wrong Mason? You said I could have your body, right? You didn’t say what I could do with it.” I looked at him innocently as I removed my hand from his mouth.

“You’re a fucking psycho bitch.” He gasped, stumbling backwards a few steps.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked back down the hall before groaning loudly, “Damn it! Mason! What the hell? Now I have to freaking find them again!” I growled and slapped him on the head as I turned and sprinted down the hallway. 

Stupid. Boys are so stupid! If I wasn’t having to deal with that stupid arrogant one then I wouldn’t be running down the hall trying to find three more stupid ones! I looked ahead and noticed Alex turning into a classroom. Oh, the bell must be about to ring. No wonder they left.