Chapter 15

AN: Usually I put these at the end of the chapter but I just wanted to warn everyone that even though I said I was doing there date in this chapter, I'm not. I am putting that in the next chapter. So, enjoy this VERY late chapter!!! lol

Comment and vote IF YOUR STILL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!!!!! <3

Ryan’s POV

I couldn’t stop my legs from shaking up and down as I watched the clock. Almost time for the end of school then in just a few hours more I will be going on my date with two very hot guys. Our first date together. Just thinking about Alex and Tyler makes me smile like an idiot.

“Stop being weird and talk to me!”

I turned to the side and rolled my eyes at Alice, “Well since you asked me so nicely I guess I will talk to you.” I said in my most sarcastic voice.

She smiled and nodded her head once, “Good choice. Anyways, what are you and your sexy boyfriends going to do after school today? Can I come?”

“We’re going on a date.”

She stared at me silently for a few seconds before sighing dramatically. “Ok. Like I said, can I come?”

“What do you think?” I was quick to shake my head no when I saw her eyes start to light up.

“Fine. Where are you going on your date that I’m not allowed to go on with you?”  She smiled sweetly as if I am fool enough to answer her. I can already see her showing up in the middle of the movie, acting all innocent and fake surprised to see us there. No thanks. I don’t need any of that crazy tonight.

I ignored her and look back up at the clock. “Ten more minutes.” I whispered to myself.

“I’ve never seen you this happy before. Not even when you got your first girlfriend or that time I walked in on you while you were-“

“OK!” Alice jumped slightly at my yell.

“Jeez, chill out I just meant your really, really happy. You don’t need to bust my eardrums.” She huffed.

“Just don’t talk about that time.” I shivered remembering how embarrassing that was. You would think that a guy could have a little privacy on his birthday without psycho girls busting through the door and interrupting some personal and private time. Damn her!

“Ryan!”

I looked back at Alice, “Huh?”

“I called your name like five times! Seriously, that day wasn’t that bad. Man up boy!”  She giggled.

“Not that bad?! Just wait until I walk in on you doing it and then we can talk about how not bad it really is.”  I paused, thinking about what I just said. Ewww. “Never mind. That would scare me so bad that I would never be the same again.”

“Whatever pretty gay guy!” She crossed her arms and turned to face the front of the class.

“Awe. You think I’m pretty?” I fluttered my eyes at her and put a hand over my heart. “I know I am honey.”

“Shut up Ryan!” She laughed, forgetting about being angry and turned back towards me. “So, who do you like more? Alex or Tyler?”

“More? I like them both the same.”

“You can’t like them both the same. It’s just not possible. If you could have just one of them like a normal relationship then who would you pick?” She looked like she honestly wanted to know and I suddenly realized that I couldn’t give her an answer.