XIII

Pwease vote and comment? Let me know whatcha think? Thank you for the support so far ksdjzksjkglfg

Dear Ashton Irwin, please stop stopping my heart.

..

If I had thought working on a Sunday would be boring, I was very, very wrong. The shop was more crowd than I've ever seen it before and during morning, afternoon and even late afternoon and right before sunset. Women flowed in and out of La Perla, and it was a miracle I survived through the day without making mistakes.

Hannah's replacement was a buoyant girl, making everyone's experiment a lot more fun while shopping. She made light comments, jokes and compliments and suggestions for costumers. They were all heading for the cashier-where I was-with a big, satisfied smile on their faces and I tried my best to smile widely, as to not ruin their good mood. I didn't ruin anything, as far as I know. I was a good employer it seemed.

But however, my mind was somewhere else, far away from where I was.

My mind was still reliving last night, so much that I actually got a headache. I had to remind myself that it happened, that it wasn't just a dream, and that I actually spent the night with Ashton Irwin...and kissed him. It might have been impossible, but the feeling of his lips against mine was still vivid as it has just happened.

I was gathering my stuff when my phone buzzed, and the rush of delight I felt at seeing his number was so strong and dizzying. I willed my heart to stop beating frantically as I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said and inwardly winced at how my voice sounded; breathy and shaken.

"Always a pleasure to hear your voice," I feel a smile in his voice and my cheeks heat with delight. "How's your lazy Sunday so far?"

"Not exactly lazy," I mumble and bend down to slip my heels back on. "One of the girls was sick and I had to fill in. I'm just ready to leave."

"It sucks, huh?" his voice is sympathetic, a little amused though.

"It's not that bad." My day's better now that I've heard your voice. I didn't say.

"You're still in the mall, right?" His voice is distracted and before I can answer-tell him I'm about to leave-my heart practically grows double its size as I hear one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard. His laugh.

"I'm sorry," his voice is laced with laughter. "Calum just tripped on the stairs."

And I know I shouldn't, but I find myself bursting in a fit of giggles as I imagine Calum tripping and falling on his face. I press my hand to my mouth and stifle the sound.

"I-I'm leaving the mall right now." My voice is a little shaky from laughter.

"Don't leave," he says, and I frown in confusion. "There's an exit next to the bathrooms, think you can go there?"