XV

Thank you for reading, commenting and voting so far guys I can't tell you how happy each vote makes me feel.

Ashton Irwin you hot piece of shit I hate you

..

Monday morning I was up late and hastily moving around my apartment like a lunatic. It didn't help that suddenly I couldn't find whatever I wanted, and it didn't help that cabs were suddenly so keen on rushing in front of me without stopping.

Finally a cab pulls over and I duck inside quickly, so grateful that I tip him off generously. I listened carefully to the song playing on the radio and smiled ruefully when I recognized it as Heartache on the Big Screen. The cabbie paid no attention to me, speeding up until we reached the mall by the time the song was over. I thanked him and hurried inside the mall, taking the elevator to the second floor where I worked.

Jacqueline was standing behind the cashier, smiling brightly to a costumer before her eyes caught me and she glared at me. I looked at my watch, nearly weeping when I realized it was nine, and I was supposed to be in by seven thirty. I was an hour and a half late, and it was a horrible thing to do when being under the thumbs of a relentlessly strict boss.

"Have a nice day!" I heard her cheerful voice and lowered my bag to the chair behind the cashier, my heart beating erratically as I finally gathered the courage to look into her eyes. Surprisingly, she looked amused.

"And what time is it in your watch, young lady?" she crossed her arms over her chest and stared at me expectantly.

"Nine," I mumbled. "I woke up late-cabs wouldn't even stop."

"Elizabeth," she sighed, placing her hand on my shoulder. "I hate excuses, whether they're real or not. Next time, make sure you come in before eight or I'll have to do something about it."

I nodded and thankfully she didn't mention anything about being anywhere aside from the cashier. I pushed my bag to the side and sat down, sighing in relief. What a morning. I kick my heels off and lean against the chair, sighing in relief.

"Elizabeth!" I hear Bella's squeal seconds before she stands in front of me with her big, fat grin. I stand up and smile.

"Good morning."

"Mornin', famous girl." When my face pales, she coos. "Calm down, I haven't seen your face in magazines or on Twitter, or Perez Hilton either. I was just saying that because you're dating the Ashton Irwin." She whispered the last words along with his name and I tried to hide my scowl.

"The Ashton Irwin? Bella, he's not a thing for god's sake." I muttered and she actually blushed, and it was amusing to see someone else other than me blushing. Not to mention it was Bella.

"I'm sorry, you're right." She smiled apologetically. "It's really stupid, I shouldn't have said that but hey, tell me everything I'm dying!"

"Excuse me," a costumer stood beside Bella and I smiled at her, while Bella pretended to look at her phone. "I'd like to return this."

She placed a shopping bag on the wide counter and slid a small bill to me. I took it and read the item's name, along with the date of purchase and price. I couldn't be returned however, because it was an undergarment-the one thing you actually can't return.

"I'm very sorry," I slid the check back to her and smiled contritely. "Undergarments cannot be replaced or returned."

"I haven't worn it. I didn't read the size right." Her face was contorted in frustration and I sensed anger behind her voice.

"It's the rule, ma'am, I'm afraid I can't break it." I spoke softly, already predicting that she'd throw a fit.

"This is really stupid!" she yelled. "I didn't even touch it, how come I can't return it? I want to return this right now."