Chapter 3: Encore! The Coordinator and The Connoisseur!

5 days until party...

Today, our heroes are once again sorting through fan mail, luckily for them however, another group of friends are about to show up unannounced!

"Hey Pikachu, how many fan letters are left..." Says Ash in a very bored and unenthusiastic tone.

"Pika!!!" Says Pikachu pointing to the empty space where the letters were.

"That was the last one?!? Yes!!" Ash exclaims as he and Pikachu high five.

The two rush downstairs to tell Delia about the good news.

"Mom! We've finished the fan letters! Finally!" Exclaims Ash in happiness.

"Pikachu!!" Affirms Pikachu.

That's great Kiddo, hey, I have a favour to ask of you two, could you take this letter to Samuel? He's currently at the Pokemon Centre near town checking up on a trainers Raticate as we speak, I'd go myself buy unfortunately I myself have to go to Viridian City for a few days, I'm meeting with your Father!" Says Delia.

"Wow your gonna see Dad?!? That's so cool, could I come with you once I finish this errand?" Asks ash with hope.

"Unfortunately no, we're going to be discussing details about the party that we don't want you knowing just yet, and besides, what if more of your friends show up? You'll need to be here for the days that I'll be gone" says Delia with a slight frown.

"Oh... Yeah I guess your right, I'll see him at the celebration though right?"
Asks Ash.

"Yes he should be, I don't think anything would stop him from coming to congratulate you on this tremendous achievement" says Delia with a even sadder frown which is immediately replaced by a smile.

"Hey Mom, you okay? You looked sad for a bit?" Asks Ash with concern.

"Of course, I'm fine, I'm just hoping everything goes well on your end, I know that town is going to be very busy today and I'm hoping you don't get lost hehe" Says Delia with a smile.

"Oh I see, well then, We'll be in our way!" Says Ash.

"Pika!" Affirms Pikachu as they rush through the front door.

Upon them running out the door, Delia immediately drops her smile and looks down at a picture of her, Ash and her husband Ghota, shedding a tear before getting up and heading out the door for Viridian City.

POV Switch to ???

"Hmmm, I think Pallet should be right up this hill according to this map" says a man.

Upon walking over the hill he'd be left disappointed.

"Ugggh why must the layout of this region be so confusing... Unova is much better compared to this..." Said the man out of frustration.

"Uhm, hello there, I was on my way to see a friend and heard you over here, you lost?" Says a woman.

"Oh another person! Yes I've been trying to find my way to a town called Pallet but I can't seem to read this map correctly..." Says the man.

"Your going to Pallet Town too? Well I must say you're looking the complete opposite direction" says the woman with a sweat down her cheek.

"I see... Sorry I'm not used to this region, I'm from the Unova region, names Cilan by the way" Says Cilan.

"Nice to meet you Cilan, don't worry I've got this region down pat, I've done many tours here in my coordination journey, although I'm from Hoenn" says the woman.

"Hoenn Coordinator? You wouldn't be aspiring to be the next Hoenn Princess would you? That would be a hard title to obtain" Says Cilan.

"How do you know your not looking at her?" Says the woman.