Chapter 5: Battle! Mentoring To The Max!

"Take a seat dear, we need to talk" Says Ghota in a serious tone.

"Hello Darling" says Delia as she sits down next to him and opposite to Officer Jenny.

"So, now that we're all here, its time we begin" says Jenny before clicking her pen and opening up a notepad.

"So, first off, we need to talk about the most prominent issue, Team Rocket" says Jenny.

"I have been told of what's happening from Samuel Oak, is it true that they've been taking legendary Pokémon?" Asks Delia.

"Yes... We don't know what they plan to do with them, but the entire region is on alert, and its being contemplated whether or not to ask Johto for help" says Jenny.

"Why don't we?" Asks Delia.

"Because if we do it may cancel Ash's Celebration" Says Ghota.

"No... No..." Says Delia now seeing the severity of the situation.

"You now see the decision that we're facing, the reason we wanted you both here together, is because we want your opinion on the matter, if we're going to cancel the event and reschedule, or if we're going to continue with it" says Officer Jenny.

"Perhaps we should ask Ash what he thinks about it" says Delia.

"No, no matter what his title is, we can't get a 10 year old involved in what could be a multinational threat" Says Ghota.

"Its to late for him to not get involved, there have been Team Rocket Agents on his trail for his entire journey, if it weren't for their stupidity, I'm afraid Ash may have never continued his journey" says Delia.

"Its one thing to deal with a few agents, its another thing entirely taking down an entire organization that even we haven't been able to put down, they're too resourceful" Says Jenny.

"Could... Could you leave me and Ghota to talk about this?" Asks Delia to Jenny.

"Of course, take your time, I understand its a hard decision" says Jenny as she gets up and walks out the door.

"What do you think..." Says Delia.

"Its... I reckon we should continue with the event, I have already promised Ash that I'd see him after the event" says Ghota.

"I... I want Ash to have this event, but... I don't know what could happen if Team Rocket continues their work..." Says Delia almost on the verge of tears.

"Have hope dear, for all we know they could just be planning on selling them" says Ghota.

"Well... If that's the case, I say we continue it, I know that this is half because I want the event to happen, and the event is already almost set up, most of Ash's friends have arrived already" says Delia mentally trying to justify her decision.

"I understand hun, anything else you wanna talk about before we call her back in?" Asks Ghota.

"Go ahead" says Delia.

"We're done" exclaims Ghota, prompting Jenny to enter the establishment once again.

"So... What's your verdict?" Asks Jenny.

"We... Wanna continue the event" says Ghota.

"That's that then, anything else you want to talk about before we conclude? Asks Jenny.

"Nope, that's it" says Ghota standing up to get ready for more investigative work.

"Okay, Delia, would you allow me to take you home, its getting really late and this city isnt the best" asks Jenny.