Chapter 4: Mysterious Sickness!

As the Professor closed the door, he would sign in relief as he left the residence.

'I'm still worried, we don't know the cause of the Panic Attack he incurred, it cant be genetics, he wasn't in any bad situations...' Pondered Oak as he went to start his car up before hearing some rattling in a bush nearby, curious and on guard, he'd go to check the bush.

"Who's there? show yourself!" Commanded Oak.

All that would respond is a Meowth coming out of the bushes.

"Team Rocket, You did something to Ash didn't you!" Exclaimed the Professor.

"Meowth? Meow Meow?" Asked the Meowth Quizzically with a half eaten Oran Berry in its hands"

"Oh... oh thank Arceus, its just a wild Meowth, sorry buddy, you enjoy your Oran Berry now" Lightly said the Professor as he'd move back to his car.

"Damn Team Rocket, cant even look at Kantonian Meowth's the same anymore without panicking" Said the Professor as he started the car and started to drive off.

"..."

"..."

"Coast is clear" Whispers Meowth not wanting to grab anyone's attention.

"That was a close one" sighs James in relief before quickly getting hit in the head by a comically large stick that was conveniently in the bushes.

"You idiot! we're on a stealth mission and you almost risked it to eat a Oran Berry!" Angrily whispered Jessie.

"I was hungry! we haven't eaten in days!" James angrily whispers back.

"Can you two focus on the mission?" Asks Meowth in disbelief.

"Fine" hesitantly replies the two in unison, resulting in a stare-down.

"Now, hand the Radio, we need to report what's happened, this could be very vital news" demands Meowth.

(tuning radio)

*Report* Demands Giovanni.

"Lets get the least interesting parts out of the way first, the twerp's Mother has left for Viridian City, says she's gonna meet up with the father." Says Meowth.

*She is of no concern, who is this father you speak of?* Asks Giovanni.

*No clue, we've never even heard about him before until yesterday, apparently he's a Pokemon Ranger.* Says Meowth.

*Oh well, doesn't matter, what else?* Asks Giovanni curiously.

"This is the last boring thing before the major report, the Dragon twerp and twerp 2.0 have also made an appearance here, its getting too crowded here, we may have to either relocate, or make a tactical withdrawal" says Meowth.

*I'd suggest moving to a better spot far away, I'll have one of my agents go to Pallet Town and give you some equipment for long range reconnaissance* Assures Giovanni.

"Thank you Boss" says the trio gratefully.

*Now, what of this 'Major Report' you speak of?* Questions Giovanni.

"It may be of use, its about the Twerp, he suffered a Panic Attack over what seems to be literally nothing, fell unconscious for hours, even had a Nightmare, apparently Pikachu is in the Pokemon Centre not far from here, it would be easy for us to snag right now" Says Meowth.

*No, Perhaps it would be best if we left it alone for now* Demanded Giovanni.

"Not sure why but... I guess we'll listen to your instructions" Says Meowth not certain if Giovanni is all there.