The Conversation

Graham and The Doc's Pov:

After I dropped Yaz and Ryan back on Earth, Graham stays behind. He wanted to go back to Kinstarno and I needed to work. I land the TARDIS distracted and zoning out.

"Hey Doc, you alright? You've been like that since we left the hotel." He asked me. "Like what?" I ask confused. "Like you didn't want the trip to end." I sighed and sat down on the sofa. "How did you know you were in love with Grace?"

He sat next to me. "I found myself in a jewelry shop, buying her a frog necklace for Christmas. Ryan bought a different one. Boy did she like frogs?" We chuckle lightly. "We didn't check with eachother before we went shopping. She kept them both." I look at the Doc.

"Why are you asking?" Graham asks. I take a deep breath before answering. "I think I'm in love with Yaz." I say getting teary. "And I'm scared to death about it. I've only been in love once and I lost her. Her name was Rose. She got trapped in a parallel universe. You know what hurts most? She never got to know how I felt. I was burning the actual sun...just to say goodbye." tears stream down my face.

"Doc, you have to tell her how you feel. If you don't, you'll regret it...trust me Doc." Graham said and I knew he was right. "You coming?" "Nah, I need to work on the old girl and think. You go have fun." I say with a genuine smile. "Don't go off somewhere without me." I say tapping her arm before leaving.

"He's right you know?" says a voice from behind. "You need to tell Yaz how you feel." I turn around to see...

To Be Continued.