The Wedding

*Authors Note: This is part two of the valentine's surprise and its for That_timelady. Here's your thasmin wedding!*

"It's our wedding day...im nervous Graham!" The Doc plops down on the sofa in the TARDIS. Yaz is at her mom's house getting ready. "Do you think she really wants to do this? I mean she said yes so quickly. What if she said yes so my feelings wouldn't be hurt?? What if-" Graham puts his hand on The Doc's shoulder. "Doc, she was on the phone with me last night talking about today for hours. She came over and kept jumping up and down like a little kid! Trust me...she wants this just as much as you do." She lets out a breath of relief.

"May I come in and speak to the bride?" The doctor turns to see Najia at the door. "Of course! Come in Najia!" Graham leaves them to talk. "Is Yaz okay?" "Oh yes, she's fine! She has jitters but she's excited." "More than excited, she won't stop moving while they're trying to get her ready!" Her grandmother comes in and sits with them.

Yaz's grandmother sits next to Doctor and hands her a box. "This was my wedding ring. Yaz always tried to steal it from me when she was a little girl, begging to have it. I'm so happy that my granddaughter found someone as amazing as you. You make her very happy...and I can tell she makes you happy as well." a smile forms on the doctors face as she holds the ring in her hand. She feels Najia sit next to her "We expect you to take care of our Yaz. Shes very important to us." "Don't worry, I'll take brilliant care of her. She means everything to me."

The Doc starts to walk to the front by herself when she feels a hand stop her. "My kiddos all grow up. Im so proud of you Doctor!" It was Wilfred. "Thank you." she says smiling. She walks down with Wilfred to see Captain Jack waiting for her. "Thank you Jack." she whispers. "Of course Doc! The first wedding of yours that I've officiated." she slaps his arm lightly after he made that comment. She looks around to see Amy, Rory, River, Rose, Bill, Martha and Donna smiling at her.

Music starts playing and Yaz starts walking down the isle with her father. The Doc starts to get teary eyed looking at the love of her life. Her father gives her away, but grabs the Docs hand and whispers "Take care of my little girl." She smiles in response and takes Yaz's hand.

"Friends, family, we are gathered here today to unite the two best women I've ever met, Yaz and The Doc. A wise person once told me 'Love is always wise' and I live by those words. They have decided to not do vows because in Yaz's words 'it would have been too much to think about and everyone already knows how much we love eachother.'" the crowd laughs at that.

The Doc gives Yaz the ring and her face immediately lights up! She looks at the Doc with a confused expression, but she just winks and puts the ring on her finger. Yaz did the same. "Yaz, do you take this brilliant beautiful creature...to be your wife?" "I do." "Doc, do you take this amazing wonderful human...to be your wife?" "Oh I definitely do!" she says with a cheeky smile and Yaz laughs. "You may kiss the bride!" They kiss and spend the rest of the night dancing and holding eachother, as happy wives.