Hello...

The Doc's Pov:

We arrive at a destination. I don't know where though, I let the old girl surprise us. I trust her but I also don't. "I hope she picked us a good one." I say to Yaz. We land and immediately the TARDIS apologizes. "Why is she apologizing?" "I don't know..." I stare at the crystal. "Doctor? Are you okay?!" she puts her hand on my shoulder asking.

"Oh she's fine...she just never expected to be back here." a voice says at the doors. My jaw drops and my stomach sinks. "Hello sweetie. You've regenerated. I must say it's the best one...well besides when I met you. You were so young." "How-" "Well sweetie, last I checked, it hasn't been 24 years so." I look at Yaz but she's already staring at me.

"Love what you've done with the place! Yellow suits you." I keep my head down as she come twords us. "Professor River Song, archeologist...and the doctors wife." "Ex wife!" I correct her immediately. "And plus you married a man, not a woman." "Actually I married the Doctor, regardless of gender...and we never divorced." "We were never really married!" "Touché darling, touché" "Yasmin Khan, Hallamshire Police." Yaz says shaking Rivers hand. "A police officer?! You must have a type." she says winking at me.

"Why are we here?" I ask River. Then out of nowhere I hear screams and cries. "That's why." I hear 'EXTERMINATE', and people crying. "I thought we were on Darillium! No Daleks are allowed on Darillium!" "You're right...except we're not on Darillium, darling." I look at River and Yaz and I look at the coordinates. "No..." I look at River with pleading eyes. "Tell me we're not where I think we are." "Im afraid so sweetie." River says putting her hand on my shoulder. "We're on Gallifrey."