Valentine's Day Surprise!

*Authors Note: this is a parallel universe. Thirteen never regeneration and her and Yaz are girlfriends traveling the universe!*

____________________________________________

The Doc see Yaz getting ready in her bathroom. Perfect time to get her gift ready. She don't know much about Valentine's Day so she had to ask Graham, Ryan, and Najia for help! They've been girlfriends for almost a year (earth time) but it feels like forever...so what better way to celebrate love than a surprise.

Yaz finish curling her hair and touching up the very little makeup she had on. The Doc doesn't like when she wears too much because it "covers up her beauty". 'She should look in the mirror and see the real beauty.' she thought. Their first Valentine's Day as a couple and she's nervous...very nervous. "I just hope I can live up to her expectations!" she says before walking out of her room.

"Oh come on old girl, knock it off!!! Just-" The Doc's cut off by seeing Yaz. Her hair beautifully curled, little makeup...yellow dress. She looks perfectly breathtaking. Literally, seeing her took her breath away. "You look....wow. I knew yellow was a good color on you." She smiles and comes twords the Doc, kissing her softly.

"You look quite breathtaking yourself Doctor....is that your tux from when we tracked down Barton?" "It was the only tux I had! And you know I don't like dresses." She laughs before kissing her. "Touché touché."

"So where are we going?" The Doc asks. Yaz plays confused. "I know you put a location into the TARDIS last night after I was asleep," Yaz looks at the big crystal in the center and gave it a 'really??' look. "she wouldn't tell me what it was though."

They land at the bottom of where they had their underwater date. "I hope this is a good spot. It's one of my favorite memories with us." Yaz says holding her girlfriends hand. "It's perfect! Ah I love being at the bottom of the ocean!!" They step out of the TARDIS. They had their favorite food, drinks and they laughed and smiled for hours.

"I have something for you." The Doc says, "I've been planning this for a bit. I had to get everyone's blessings and permission." she takes Yaz's hand. "Yaz, from the moment I met you, I fell in love. I just didn't know it. Then again we were defeating aliens but that's besides the point" they both laugh softly as Yaz has tears in her eyes.

"When I lost you...both times, it killed me. And I never wanna loose you again. So...Yasmin Khan, will you marry me?"Yaz froze in place before jumping on her. "YES YES YES!!" They hug and look at eachother with nothing but love in their eyes. "I hope since it's on Valentine's Day it's not like super cheesy or something." Yaz looks at her fiancé happily "No, it's perfect. I love you Doctor." "I love you too Yaz." They both kiss and enjoy the rest of the date.