Language...

Yaz and River's POV:

She stood there for a solid five minutes quiet, then got to work. "Doctor, are you sure you don't need help? We've delt with Daleks before a bunch of times." "I don't want you going out there...either of you." she gave Yaz and River hugs before going out there. "Behave." she said pointing to River. "Always sweetie." River winked before the doctor walked out.

"You like her...don't you?" I asked Yaz and she nods her head. I can tell from the look in her eyes. How tightly she held onto the Doctor before she left and how she looked at her. It was the same way I looked at him. "Does she know?" I ask "No." she said with a frown. "How can I tell her? I can't just blurt it out and I want it to be special." I thought for a second and immediately came up with an idea, but it was gonna take a while.

Yaz and River talked the entire day and worked on a way for Yaz to ask the Doctor out and honestly it was brilliant! "You think it'll work? What if I did it wrong?!" I say to River freaking out a little. "Trust me, you didn't! She's gonna love it." she say and I reply with a smile. "Do me a favor though Yaz, don't hurt her. She's been through hell and back and has lost so much...she doesn't need to loose anymore people in her life." I look at River and hug her. She yelps but hugs me back. "I won't. I promise!"

As River and Yaz were having their moment, the Doc came back in a total mess! "Well I got that straightened...out. Why are you two hugging?" she says raising her eyebrows. "What, I can't hug this charming girl?" River says winking at the Doc. "Thanks River." I whisper to her. "Good luck." she says before going over to the Doc. "You are one lucky timelord. She's brilliant." I say to the Doc hugging her. "I know. She's fantastic." River kisses her cheek before whispering something in her ear. She says her goodbyes and leaves.