[The Beginning of College]

In a room filled with books
sucrose: "okay... I can do this... It can't be that bad... It can't be THAT bad..."
sucrose?: "it will be bad!... What if YOU get bullied or used or even worse harmed or even... (other anxiety issues.)"
sucrose: "..."
sucrose: "I'm just gonna go... Please shut up while I walk to school..."
Sucrose exited her house building already feeling anxiety all over her.  She took a deep breath and started to walk to her college with her hallucination following her from behind. Who might this person be...? Why is she following her around..?
sucrose: '"don't say anything.'"
sucrose?: "there's so many people... What do you think they're probably thinking about you!?!"
sucrose: "..."
sucrose?: "what if They're saying bad things?!? What if they think..."
sucrose: "shut up please... Let me walk to class..."
•THE FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE•
Delilah: "Wow, isn't this college so beautiful?!?"
Paisley: "Beautiful? You call this beautiful?!? Delilah, can't you see that all the plants here are dead?!? They never water them!"
Delilah: "I'm not talking about the plants I'm talking about the building."
Paisley: "Well our environment is more important—-"
Atlas: "Guys. Can you shut up and can we head inside? We been out here for—-"
Delilah: "WE JUST HERE STUPID LET ME OBSERVE THE NATURE FOR ONCE!"
Atlas: "Whatever.."
Paisley: "Ah, there's so many people here! Also from robloxian 1."
Delilah: "No shit. Who the hell is the other people though?"
Paisley: "New people dumbass."
Atlas: "Y'all are so immature."
Paisley: "Us? immature?!? Did you not see how you acted last year in high school? You were an asshole...and you still are one."
Atlas: "At least I have a boyfriend."
Paisley: "That's not the point. The point is that you never changed...You are still the douche bag that me and Delilah knows. What changed you?"
Atlas: "Are you kidding me? Why are you attacking me all of sudden?!?"
Paisley: "Because you're a bad twin brother. If you think I'm joking I'm not. I'm being completely honest with you. I swear, you're just like mom and dad. You have the same attitude as them too.."
Paisley: "Like..Why can't you just..be nicer..? And get a better life instead of sitting around and harassing people."
Delilah: "She's right, Atlas."
Atlas: "I don't give a—-"
Paisley: "Shit? Of course. You never do. You never care if me and Delilah get hurt by dad and mom. You never cared! Cause you're always that "favorite child" and we have to protect you  since you are younger then us."
Paisley: "Technically we are the same age and we're twins but you came out  before us."
Paisley: "That's not the point though. You are still an asshole and you will be an asshole for the rest of your life since you decided to be one."
Paisley: "Where's the Atlas I use to know? Gone. Basically the Atlas I know is GONE."
Paisley: "Cause of you—our family is a mess. You are the reason why mom and dad are turning there toxicity to us."
Paisley: "you're the reason why our parents left us! because YOU decided to be a bitch about it!"
Delilah: "Now Paisley...that's not true—-"
Paisley: "shut up Delilah you are not apart of this. Let me talk."
Paisley: "Atlas."
Paisley: "You're a horrible person and you do not deserve to be in a relationship nor have friends. Why the fuck am I even talking to you right now? I'm not the kind if person that talks to assholes."
Atlas: "Paisley—-I'm....so—-"
Paisley: "And I'm not the type of person who forgives  assholes so easily."
Atlas: "..."
Delilah: "Let's get inside shall we?"
•~•~•
Teacher: "Good afternoon college students. Welcome to your very first year of college! Yay! As you can see in the wall we have a dress code policy. Yes, you do  have to wear uniforms unfortunately . I'm sorry."
Teacher: "but the fun part of college is dorms! You can be roommates with your friends. "
Teacher: "Any questions?"
Tamia: "when can I get out— I mean like, when can we get out of school... The time seclude."
Thoma: (mind): "was that— nope... It can't be my sister, right?"
Teacher: "You never get out of college. You have to stay here. That's why there's dorms for you guys could sleep in."
Tamia: "oh. I wasn't paying attention I guess."
Teacher: "It's alright! We all make mistakes."
Teacher: "Now, everyone you all can scatter around and choose a roommate. Limit is 1-4 or if you want to do 1-3 that's fine."
Tamia: "suuure... TOMO!"
Tomo: "shut the fuck up."
Thoma: "what— WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE."
Tamia: "shut the fuck up! You're already a horrible older brother. I wish I WAS THE OLDEST! You're abusing that role!"
Thoma: "WHAT."
Tomo: "as the middle child I can't say much about that but yeah tbh."
Tamia: "ANYWAYS as the now OLDEST because I'm 402 years old now! TOMO YOU'RE MY ROOMMATE."
Tomo: "sure I guess, old lady."
Tamia: "haha. SO FUNNY. SHUT UP KID!!! I PLAY BASKETBALL AND I'M GONNA MAKE A DUMP ON YOUR HEAD."
Tomo: "damn okay, just stfu."
Angel: "Hey babe."
Cleo: "Yes?"
Angel: "Roommates?"
Cleo: "Sure!"
Angel: "But only the 2 of us though."
Cleo: "Why?"
Angel: "Because...uh—- just us alright? I wanna—-fu—"
Calista: "CLEO!!!"
Cleo: "CALISTA!! HIII!! WANNA BE ROOMMATES WITH ME AND ANGEL?"
Calista: "OF COURSE!"
Angel: [god damn it bro...]
Thoma: "hm... Hey Shii!"
Kiyoshi: "yeah?"
Alastor: "KIYO!! WASSUPPPP!!! Wanna be my roommate?!?"
Thoma: "hey. I was about to ask first. Out of the way Atlasstor."
Kiyoshi: "uh—"
Alastor: "ITS ALASTOR AND I ASKED HIM ALREADY. TOO BAD."
Thoma: "OH?! ALASTOR FROM HAZBIN HOTEL OR SOME SHIT?."
Kiyoshi: "oml—"
Alastor: "SHUT UP! MY NAME IS BEAUTIFUL........"
Thoma: "EVEN IF YOUR NAME IS, YOU AREN'T. YOU LOOK LIKE SEBASTIAN FROM STARDEW VALLEY."
Alastor: "NOW WHO THE FU—-"
Danica: "HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
kiyoshi: "uh, sup?"
Thoma: "who the fuck are you and what the fuck do you want."
Alastor: "p——"
Danica: "WHY YOU ACTING LIKE THAT? MY NAME US DANI I HEARD YOU GUYS FIGHTING EACH OTHER AND I WANNA TO ASKED IF I COULD JOIN IN—-WOAH WHO IS THIS CUTE SHORT GUY THAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW??"
kiyoshi: "oh my god not you too."
Thoma: "OH. OH?. ARE YOU TRYING TO PUT ON A FIGHT TOO?. GET IN MY WAY LIKE THIS ATLASTOR SHIT WANTS TO?."
Danica: "UHM YES? UHM WELL—-ACTUALLY— (ignores) HELLO CUTE SHORT GUY I'M DANICA WHAT'S YOURS?"
kiyoshi: "don't fucking call me because I'm not fucking cute or short, I'm kiyoshi."
Danica: "BUT——
Thoma: "I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE BUT GET OUT OF HERE. WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE TO JOIN THE FIGHT."
Danica: "NAH! THERE'S ALWAYS A ROOM FOR ONE MORE. NOW MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, DANICA, ME. WILL STEAL THIS CUTE KIYOSHI DUDE AND WE WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER  AND HAVE A FAMILY. AND YOU TWO STUPIDOS WILL BE CRYING IN THE FLOOR BEGGING FOR KIYOSHI BUT HE WON'T BE LIKING U TWO NO MORE.
Kiyoshi: "uh, say what now"
Thoma: "shut the fuck up, that was weird of you to scheme."
Tamia: "TOMHOAMSO."
Thoma: "WHAT THE F@+$;1+-@--;#("
Tamia: "damn? You're getting uglier every second that passes."
Danica: "Who's that?"
Alastor: "who's that?"
Thoma: "ugh... My annoying little sister."
Tamia: "OHH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH."
Thoma: "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!?"
Tamia: "BEAT YOU UP."
Thoma: "YOU CAN'T."
Tamia: "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!?! ARE YOU TELLING ME I'M WEAK!?!"
Thoma: "YES! SO SHUT THE—"
Tamia: (SMACK) "REPEAT THAT"
Danica: "Emotional damage."
Alastor: "This is fun to watch LAugHinG oUT loUd."
Kiyoshi: "dang."
Thoma: "DID YOU JUST SMACK MY FACE."
Tamia: "YES! AND I'M GONNA GANG UP ON YOU WITH TOMO IF YOU DON'T SHIT THE FUCK UP"
Thoma: "OHH HELL NO WHO ARE YOU GONNA THREATEN ME TO CALL NEXT?"
Tamia: "JESUS CHRIST ON A STICK WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID DUMB BITCH"
Thoma: "YOU COULD STAND IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE AND NOT GET NOTICED."
Tamia: "ARE YOU SAYING I'M THE DUMB ONE? WHAT'S 5+5."
Thoma: "10."
Tamia: "NO THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE! IT'S 55."
Thoma: "ARE YOU DUMB"
Danica: "Even your sister is smarter then you..."
Thoma: "SHUT THE FUCK UP."
Tamia: "SEE? I'M SMARTER! I COULD EVEN CALL TOMO AND MAKE HIM TELL YOU THAT I AM!"
Thoma: "OMG— I SWEAR TO GOD"
Alastor: "You know, I'm just gonna sit here and watch. It's quit fun seeing siblings fight."
Danica: "yeah"
Danica: "the floor is dirty."
Alastor: "At least I'm cleaning it."
Danica: "what."
Kiyoshi: "what."
Tamia: "ANYWAYS... I WANNA GET TO KNOW YOU GUYS. I don't know how does HE have friends! I am in a basketball team and I don't even have one friend in there!"
Thoma: "YOU—"
Alastor: "actually you're right! He doesn't have friends. We don't consider him as a friend."
Danica: "and I JUST GOT HERE!"
Kiyoshi: "I'm Kiyoshi, I guess."
Tamia: "he-eey! I'm Tamia if you guys didn't know!. Howeveeer... I might go! Because there's some dude staring at my middle-get brother! BYE!"
Alastor: "oh."
Danica: "she was cool."
Thoma: "no, she's pretty much a bitch."
Kiyoshi: "uh, alright. Can we all just share a dorm to end your argument from before?"
Alastor: "no—-"
Danica: "YES!"
Thoma: "fine. I've already had enough arguing ESPECIALLY WHEN MY SISTER CAME so like, okay."
Kiyoshi: "great."
Alastor: "ugh..whatever.."
Danica: "WITH ME TOO RIGHT?"
Kiyoshi: "sure."
Danica: "LETS FUCKING GOOO!!!"
Angel: "uh— [sees somebody alone] oh, sorry guys I got to do something really quick."
Cleo: "Where are you going?"
Angel: "nowhere. Somewhere—talking to someone." [leaves]
Calista: "he seems pretty mad from earlier."
Cleo: "What do you mean?"
Calista: "He said he wanted to f——"
Cleo: [covers mouth] "shut up.."
Calista: "perhaps you know already?"
Cleo: "I-I know but maybe when I feel like doing it..I'm not really the kind if person who like doing it right away."
Calista: "oh."
Cleo: "Plus this is college. We cannot do it here because this is school...We might get in trouble and get kicked out. Maybe....when we are out of college."
Calista: "Whatever, do you wanna see what's your boyfriend up to right now?"
Cleo: "Yes."
Calista: "Just in case. We don't want him talking to other guys don't we?"
Cleo: "Uhm yeah...actually I'm find with him talking to other guys since he technically with me. But if they like him like a crush then no."
Calista: "oh alright."
Calista: "Wanna go to Evelyn? She said she'll show us what she learned with her guitar."
Cleo: "Sure! I forgot that she did band.."
Calista: "let's go."
...
Angel: "Uhm hello!"
Sucrose?: ("Don't say hi back! What if they think you're weird! what if—...")
Sucrose: ("shut up...")
Sucrose: "uhm... H-hi..."
Angel: "You seem lonely. Would you like to hang out with me and my friends?"
Sucrose: "really?—... S-sure I guess.."
Angel: "Great! Follow me, I'll introduce you to the others."
Sucrose: "okay..."
Angel: "Guys."
Cleo: "Angieee~~ you're back!!" [kisses cheek]
Angel: "Y-yeah—-uhh—- u-uhm—- ugh— uh— sorry— ahem— Guys, meet Sucrose. Sucrose meet Cleo and Calista!"
Calista: "Hello!"
Cleo: "Hi!"
Sucrose: "u—uh– H-hi.."
Angel: "oh! I forgot to introduce myself—-I'm Angel!"
Cleo: "so what's your name?"
Sucrose: "I'm— I'm sucrose..."
Cleo: "that's such a pretty name—-"
Calista: "anyways, sucrose. Since you're here do you wanna be roommates with us?"
Sucrose: "erm— I— U-uh okay sure..."
Calista: "Yay!"
Angel: "Don't worry sucrose. We'll try our best to make you comfortable as possible!"
sucrose: "t-thanks..."
Angel: "uhuh, no problem!"
Cleo: "Guys! The teacher announced 30 seconds ago that we need have to get the dorm keys from the front counter."
Angel: "Alright, let's see what dorm number we get."
Calista: "Let me do it!"
Teacher: "Hello! Did you pick out your people already?"
Calista: "Yes, now we need the keys."
Teacher: "Alrightttt" [typing fingers on keyboard] "You have dorm number 106"
Calista: "Alright thank you!"
Teacher: "Wait! The dorm keys!"
Calista: "I almost forgot! Thanks."
Teacher: "No problem!"
[12:49pm]
Atlas: "You gotta be fucking kidding me babe. You still gonna bully that Angel dude?"
Owen: "Mhm, why? You stopping me?"
Atlas: "no—it's just I'm proud of you—"
Paisley: "Seriously? Another bitch?"
Atlas: "Uhm."
Paisley: "I told you that only 3 people..and that 3 people is me, you, and Delilah. Not Owen."
Atlas: "Why can't I invite him?"
Paisley: "Because he literally bullies people and I don't want a bully wandering around in our dorm. Do me a favor and kick him out."
Atlas: "But—"
Paisley: "KICK HIM OUT. YOU BETTER LISTEN WHAT YOUR SISTER SAYS CAUSE I'M OLDER THEN YOU."
Atlas: "fine! Owen leave! I'm sorry..."
Owen: "Whatever, I'll go get my own dorm."
•~•~•~
"Hey loser!"
Angel: "Dude?!?" [shit! He's in this college?!? Why can't he go to a different college instead of this one?!?"]
Cleo: "Oh great..." [Why is he following Angel around? Does he like him or something...hopefully not cause he should know that me and Angel are together.]
Angel: "What do you want Owen? Haven't I told you 1 or 2 months ago to leave alone?!?"
Owen: "Let's see...I don't quit remember! Sorry, not sorry."
?: "you're making me assume your brain is on low storage."
Owen: "huh?"
Angel: "?"
Owen: "now who the f—-"
Himeko: "—ucking shut up. Your voice is already ugly as fuck enough."
Owen: "Excuse me? My voice isn't ugly."
Himeko: "ha— Few bacons are way overrated and you're surely not one of the reasons why they are."
Owen: "Who the hell are you anyways?!?"
Himeko: "oh, sure, now you want to know about me. I thought so, no one would wanna know about your disgusting face. I'm himeko. You are? Dumb bitch?"
Owen: "Uhm, correction. My name is Owen..Not dumb bitch.."
Himeko: "I didn't ask that. And not for a dumb fucking correction either. But in fact I do have a question..."
Himeko: "to get your smelly ass out of here. Jesus christ on a stick you stink."
Owen: "Ugh whatever." *walks away*
Angel: "Damn."
Angel: "Thanks for the help himeko."
Himeko: "no worries. I suggest you to smack him to vectors ship and wait till the vectors rise comes up or something. God he's a bitch."
Angel: "Haha, I like your attitude!"
Himeko: "haven't heard you talk much yet but I think that I will too."
Quinn: "ANGIEEEE WASSUPPPPP MY BOYYYY!!!" [jumps and hugs him]
Angel: "YOU SON OF A BITCH DON'T YOU EVER JUMPED AT ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN"
Himeko: "DAAMN CHILL THAT WAS BETTER THAN ME JUMPSCARING MY AUNT!"
Quinn: "OOOO HEY~ WHATS YOUR NAME?"
Himeko: "HEEYAA~ I'M HIMEKO! WBU GIRLIE"
QUINN: "THE NAMES QUINN AND THIS TALL DUDE HERE [pinches cheeks] IS MY BEST ANGIE!"
Angel: "QUINN stOp—"
Himeko: "KEEP PINCHING IT LMAO"
Quinn: "LMAO!"[pinches Angel's cheeks more]
Angel: "QuiNn yOu SoN oF a biTch—-"
Quinn: "shut up." [slaps]
Angel: "OW-"
Angel: "QUINN THAT HURTS ACTUALLY STOP—-"
Quinn: "Fineeee! You're no fun" [frowns]
Himeko: "ah, it's fine"
Angel: "Anyways, I'll be heading to math. See you."
Himeko: "seeya."
Quinn: "I'M COMING TOO!!"
Angel: "We don't even have the same class..."
Quinn: "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"
"LANGUAGE!"
Quinn: "whoops~!"
Himeko: "language my ass"
Teacher: "Uhm, excuse mr—tall—dude! But you are not heading to math class yet. We haven't put you all in clubs nor sports! You better stay here and wait for the others to come back here."
Angel: "Oh."
[15 minutes later]
Teacher: "Alright! Everyone please stop talking and listen. We have some fun stuff for you!"
Random student: "And what's that?"
Teachers: "Clubs!"
Random student number 2: "What kind of clubs?"
Teacher: "Come and look for yourself!"
Teacher: "I mean—-sign up."
•~•~•
Calista: "Hmm...let's see—-"
Milo: "OF COURSE I WILL BE DOING SOCCER CLUB!"
Colt: "Same dude."
Milo: "Colt? You'll do sports?"
Colt: "Yeah. I do baseball. So why not try out a new sport? Soccer seems pretty interesting!"
Milo: "let's do it together!"
Calista: "Babe! Do you think I can do soccer as well?"
Milo: "Of course!"
Calista: "YAY I'LL APPLY—"
Danica: "Move it pizza girl! Got to see what sport I can do!"
Noah: "I'll sign up for the art club maybe."
Danica: "Ayo! Wassup—-"
Quinn: "YEAH NOAH! YOU SHOULD! YOU ARE LITERALLY A TALENTED ARTIST!"
Noah: "Thank you Quinn.."
Quinn: "NO PROBLEM! HOW ABOUT I SIGN UP FOR ART CLASS TOO? I WANNA LEARN BECAUSE ALL I DRAW IS STICK FIGURES AND STUPID U-SHAPED LOOKIN UMBRELLAS!"
Noah: "sure. I can learn you some things."
Himeko: "hm.. Maybe I'll go in the volleyball sport activity? It seems good."
Ray: (mind) "ah.. A chance to get back in soccer? I'll join the soccer sport then."
Caden: "I'm gonna go in soccer again like I always do of course!! What about you Alvin?"
Alvin: "I'll—-go for soccer too!! So—how do you play soccer?!?
Caden: "it's pretty much like volleyball—– But with—foot instead?—Like you can't use hands, I guess? In that high school there wasn't soccer so I joined volleyball, but I'm very much better at soccer."
Alvin: "Interesting!"
Alvin: "TEACH ME PLEASE!"
Caden: "sure, but I'm pretty sure they will teach you something at the start of the sport before it officially starts.. Like as in beginner practice for who didn't before?.."
Alvin: "hah, alright seems pretty fun!" [alright so what did he say...He said soccer is pretty much like volleyball right...? And you can't use your hands?!? Pathetic!!! I think you CAN use your hands...YEAH! WOW! And what else did he say...? Eh! I'll find out later. Imma apply now!"
Akito: "uh.. Imma go in basketball sport."
Tamia: "BASKETBALL OF COURSE! IT'S MY WHOLE CHILDHOOD AND CAREER!"
Tamia: "so I can also hit Thoma with a ball too!"
Thoma: "YOU TAKE THAT BACK."
Tamia: "NO HEHE" (stucks tongue) "HEHE TOO BAD BYEE"
Komie: "um— maybe cooking club... AXEL brother what do you think about it!?"
Axel: "yeah. Seems like fun you could go there. I'm gonna go in basketball sport."
Komie: "that's so cool! I'm gonna come watch you play sometime!"
Axel: "I'll get a snack from you sometime too."
Cleo: "Hmmm~ what should I do?"
Delilah: "You should do debate! You like debating right?"
Cleo: "Yeah I most-certainly do!"
Cleo: "So what are you going to do?"
Delilah: "Court cases"
Cleo: "Watcha mean by that?!?"
Delilah: "Oh wait—sorry—I mean class action!"
Cleo: "Class action?"
Veneca: "HEEYAAA! DESTINY! ZZ! RYANA! AND UHM— DRUM GIRL! sorry— I always forget your name!"
Destiny: "Yoooo!!! What's up!"
Kylie: "It's Kylie."
zzhadxa: "hey."
Ryana: "SUP' GIRL!"
Veneca: "sorry Kylie! Also, should we... Sign up for the music club!?! LET'S MAKE A BAND!"
Ryana: "HUH?? That would be cool!"
zzhadxa: "it sounds quite interesting, I guess?"
Destiny: "HELL YEAH!"
Kylie: "Yeah, Yeah, sure." [rolls eyes]
Veneca: "Okay, YEAH! HM.. LET'S DECIDE THE ROLES!"
Destiny: "Imma do the keytar! I use to play that instrument when I was seven!"
Veneca: "Ooh!? A KEYTAR?? THAT'S SO AWESOME IT SOUNDS SO GOOD TOO!"
zzhadxa: "maybe I'm gonna sing and play the electric guitar."
Ryana: "HELL YEAH! ELECTRIC GUITAR ALL THE WAY!"
Veneca: "IMMA DO THE PIANO!"
Kylie: "And I'll do the drums."
Veneca: "OKAY! WE'RE READY BUT— to decide who's the leader?..."
...
Destiny: "uh..." [looks around] "eenie..meenie..OH ZZ! You can be our leader!!"
zzhadxa: "um... Sure I guess. I never tried being a LEAD singer before thought. I do play the electric guitar often and sometimes sing but I never tried being the lead..."
Veneca: "That's okay! You'll do a great leader! anyways Objections now or never! If anyone doesn't want zz as the leader speak up!"
Destiny: "I think we all want zz to be the lead singer! Let's apply now."
zzhadxa: "okay... Let's apply."
ryana: "YEAH! LET'S DO THIS!"
veneca: "LET'S GO!"
Kylie: "Yayyyy!!" [ugh..]
Sucrose: (mumbling ) "I could do the gardening club.."
Sucrose's Anxiety: "no! What if you do something wrong?! What if the other members don't like you or do something to you?! There's so many things that could go wrong!"
Sucrose: "..."
Paisley: "HEY! I heard you say you will be doing gardening club? Is it okay if I could do it with you?!?"
Sucrose: "AA— U-um— wh— uh— o-okay—–?.."
Paisley: "aa! Sorry did I scare you? I apologized!"
Sucrose: "n-no— it's okay..."
Paisley: "ANYwAyyyys let's apply! cause I need some plants to steal to bring at home because thOSE STUPID KIDS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD WONT STOP DESTROYING THEM!"
Sucrose: "oh... That— m-must be... Uh... Pretty m-much of a.. B-bad thing...?"
Paisley: "I KNOW RIGHT?!? Sometimes I wish I could destroy one of them bikes and see that sad look in their face! That'll teach them a lesson from ruining my plants!"
Alastor: "Nah bro she never waters them."
Paisley: "yes I do!"
Alastor: "you don't!"
Veneca: "HEEEEY Sucrose! And uhm— sonic atlantic guy... And.. Ahem— and... spiky hair Amy rose girl! WHAT'S UP!"
Sucrose: "oh... V-veneca.. Hey.."
Paisley: "Amy...rose??" [sighs] "you guys know each other?"
Veneca: "yes we do! Heard y'all gonna go in gardening club? I'm gonna make a band! But not as in the leader thought. Not like that bothers me of course!"
Sucrose: "y-yeah, and— that's cool..!"
Paisley: "interesting——"
Alastor: "BAND? What instrument are you playing?"
Veneca: "well!, I'm gonna play the piano, zzhadxa is gonna be the lead singer and main electric guitarist, kylie is gonna be another electric guitar player, and destiny is gonna be a keytar player! PRETTY COOL RIGHT!?!"
Sucrose: "oh... Y-you play the p-piano..? I didn't r-really know.."
Alastor: "WOW!—-"
Paisley: [elbows Alastor and whispers] "hey! We should support them by watching their band play!"
Alastor: "yea——"
Paisley: [slaps] "shut up you're too loud!" [whispering]
veneca: "damn you okay man? What's that hard left smack for?"
Alastor: "I'm fine! I'm totally—-a—-o—k! [STUPID PAISLEY I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUCKING STRANGLE YOU AND LET YOU DIE WHEN WE GET HOME! (Whispering to paisley)]
Paisley: "ShuT uP yOu sTupiD bItCh!!" [kicks]
Veneca: "HEH— WHAT THE— FIGHT ON!?! HEY SUCROSE, HIT ME!"
Sucrose: "what—"
Thoma: "wow, that kick was fun to watch ngl"
Alastor: "WHAT THE FU—-"
Paisley: [kicks more] "This is kind of fun!"
Delilah: [comes over] "ARE YOU GOING TO IGNORE THE FUCKING FACT UR LITERALLY BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF ALASTOR WITHOUT HESITATION"
Paisley: "YEAH SO WHAT!!"
Alastor: "liKe—-I sAid!! I'M A-OK!!"
Paisley: "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!"
Veneca: "HEHE THIS IS FUN! SUCROSE PLEEASE PRETEND I'M ONE OF THOSE... uhm— BIG BULLIES! YEAH! HIT ME!"
Sucrose: "no...?"
Thoma: "KICK HIM MORE LMAO"
Paisley: "You got it vampire dude!" [kicks harder]
Alastor: "SOMEOONE PLEASEE SAVVUE ME IIUM FUICJING DOUYING THIS BUITCH WOUNT STOOP KICKIUNG ME IM LIYTERALLY GOIUNG TO DUIE HEURE WUHY ARENT YOU GOUYS DOIUNG WNUTTYUNF IM LIUTERALLY DYOUNF"
Paisley: "CAUSE NO ONE LIKES YOU!"
Delilah: "did anyone understand what he just said?"
Kiyoshi: (jumps on paisley form behind) "sorry not sorry lady."
Paisley: "aww man!"
Alastor: "OMG KIYOSHI MY LOVE! THANK YOU SO MUCH. FUCK U PAISLEY! ANYWAYS KIYOSHI WHAT CLUB ARE TOU DOING?"
Kiyoshi: "uh, no problem. Also maybe basketball sport."
Tamia: (throws ball at thoma) "FAMILY FIGHT IT IS!—"
Tamia: "...Nevermind wrong timing."
Thoma: (coughing) "T-TAMIA WHAT T-THE F—"
Alastor: "that's what you get."
Alastor: "oh also Kiyoshi i'll be watching and cheering you on."
Kiyoshi: "thanks. Also Tamia help Thoma."
Tamia: "sorryyy! Fine!"
Tomo: "wow? I've never seen you give up on beating up Thoma so easily?."
Tamia: "because this guy is apparently just UNBEATABLE somehow and I don't wanna die! I've been practicing fighting for like 4 years and I can't even beat him!"
Alastor: "Last year he beat the shit out of  a student so yeah. You're right. He's unbeatable."
Tamia: "REALLY?!" (gasp) "I WANNA KNOW ABOUT THIS! THOMA MOTHERFUCKER DON'T LIE TO ME WE'RE YOU THERE!? I KNOW YOU WE'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL WITH HIM!"
Tomo: "Tamia. Just help him up and let's go."
Tamia: "ugh! Fine! But in the afternoon, YOU GOTTA TELL ME!"
Thoma: (under breath) "bastard..."
Tamia: "STUPID BITCH I HEARD THAT! LET'S JUST GO I'M GONNA CHOKE YOU LATER!"
Alastor: "WELL ANYWAYS IMMA DO UHM—ILL DEBATE I WANNA SCREAM AT PEOPLE FACES SAYING COFFEE ICE CREAM IS BETTER!"
Veneca: "that exists?"
Kiyoshi: "you didn't know?"
Sucrose: "u-uh— I'm g-gonna go—... Sign up f-for the gardening club..."
Kiyoshi: "see you."
Veneca: "BYEE SUCROSE!"
Alastor: "KIYOSHI WILL U BE ABLE TO SEE ME DEBATE?"
Kiyoshi: "of course, I'll come."
Veneca: "debating is also pretty cool! YOU GET TO SHOUT AT PEOPLE WITHOUT ANY PUNISHMENT! Well anyways, I'm gonna go at the club practice begging! The teachers said that the leaders gotta set a time seclude."
Alastor: "ALRIGHTLY HAVE FUN—UHM—VENECA! IDK—HAVE FUN—!!"
Kiyoshi: "alrigt, cya."
Veneca: "SEE YOU GUYS IN THE AFTERNOON!"
Alastor: "now that we are alone~ let's kiss!"
Kiyoshi: "what"
Paisley: "I-I'm sorry but did you guys not noticed that I'm literally still here??"
Alastor: "I don't care."
Paisley: "Look I'm sorry for kicking you. IT WAS REVENGE FOR PUSHING ME OFF THE MONKEY BARS."
Alastor: "Can you leave? I'm trying to spend time with my cute short boyfriend here. I don't want any of my stupid annoying cousin getting in my way.".
Kiyoshi: "boyfriend?" (gets off paisley)
Alastor: "yeah boyfriend! We're together right?"
Kaito: "look I know this may not be the right time but honestly y'all losers should probably go to begging practice of your club... Or... Sport or whatever."
Alastor: "AH ISNT THAT THE PERSON YOU FOUGHT WITH KIYOSHI?"
Kiyoshi: "sure is"
Kaito: "man fuck y'all, just get to your club thingy I'm not here for trouble. It's because you 3 are the only ones in here since everyone else went to it."
Alastor: "I ALREADY DID!"
Paisley: "don't mind me! Just laying in the floor playing dead!"
Kaito: "oh my fucking god dying, I MEAN THE TIME SECLUDE SETTING FOR YOUR CLUB OR SPORT. IT'S STARTING IN LIKE- IT PROBABLY ALREADY FUCKING STARTED."
Kiyoshi: "yeah chill I'm going, bye crazy horns man."
Paisley: "OH SHIT——"
Alastor: "OH UHM BYE UH BYE KIYO I LOVE U AND FUCK U HORNS DUDE!"
Kaito: "man fuck these losers..."
•~•~•
SOCCER CLUB!!
Demonstrator teacher: "Hello everyone!
Everyone: "HELLO!!"
Demonstrator teacher: "It's me, Mrs Pearl.."
Someone: "OH HELL NAH."
Mrs Pearl: "Yes. I decided I will be teaching college."
Someone: "NAH BRO"
Someone: "I HOPE YOU GOTTEN MY VOTE! IT SAID I HATED YOU ARE YOU ARE THE WORST TEACHER EVER! YOU NEVER RAISED MY GRADE UP F—I MEAN—UGH! I WISH U WERE BACK TO TEACHING HIGH SCHOOL NOT COLLEGE YOU STUPID BITC—-"
Mrs pearl:  "that's very immature of you!"
Milo: "he needs to learn some proper manners dude.."
Mr Pearl: "Alright everyone unfortunately we all have to wear soccer uniforms."
Mr Pearl: "before you guys get uniforms please come over to me and get some locks for your lockers. I'll be assigning you all each a number so remember it OK?"
•~•~TIME SKIP~•~•
[locker room]
Someone: "Can you all believe it?!? We have the locker room all  to ourselves with no one here to stop us! Now we can do whatever we want!!"
Caden: "yeah!"
Ray: "yeah, pretty much."
Alvin: "LIKE WHAT?!? PLAYING MONOPOLY HERE?"
Someone: "no?! Are you stupid?!? Throwing water in the floor, fighting, and stealing is what I meant! Not a stupid monopoly kids game!"
Alvin: "oh."
Someone: "and you know what" [grabs water bottle] "PREPARE TO GET WET BOYS!"
Caden: "damn what the?! I knew it would be something like this but how do we get dry for when we get outta here?!"
Ray: "I guess we can just go wet there then"
Caden: "your humour reminds me of a certain someone I knew in middle school."
Someone: [SPRAY SPRAY] "HAHAHA!!!"
Ray: "oh—"
Caden: "OH FUCK NAW—"
Alvin: "Wow this is cooling!"
Someone: "oh really? Do you wanna see something really...really..cool~?"
Alvin: "what's is it?"
Someone: "come closer and take a look!"
Ray: "don't fall for it. Only warning."
Alvin: "PffT!"
Someone: "do you see it?"
Alvin: "No! All I see is water!"
Someone: "Look closer."
Alvin: "I don't see it."
Someone: "closer."
Alvin: "Still."
Someone: "what do you see?"
Alvin: "water."
Someone: "WATER IN YOUR FACE!!" [squeezes] "HAHAHA!!! YOU FELL FOR IT!"
Ray: (sigh) "should've listened."
Caden: "BABEJQHERGAHHAHSHJWJ ALVINA— ABSH ALLVAIN U ACTUAUL FELLA FORTH THAAT—"
Alvin: "UGHHH SHUT UPPPP I THOUGHT HE ACTUALLY WAS GOING TO SHOW ME SOMETHING COOL! MAN! NOW HOW AM I—"
Someone: "OH SHIT WE GOTTA GO! REMEMBER THE SOCCER CLUB GUYS?!?"
Ray: "damn uh what do we say to mrs pearl about all this wet being.. Nvm let's go."
•~•~•~
Pearl: "Good—looks like everyone is on track....except for Alvin——there...butttt!! Does anyone wanna do a demonstration on how to play soccer?"
Ray: "I will."
Pearl: "great why don't you explain to the class the steps on how to kick the ball properly and passing it!?"
Ray: "I mean, I agreed to do that like 2 seconds ago."
Pearl: "my bad just go ahead."
Ray: "yeah."
Student 1: [Thats kind of hot bro!!"]
Student 2: [I want him so bad!! Whoaaa!! Im fainting!!!]
Student 3: "WHOAA BROOOO URR GOOD" [I'm not gay actually I am]
Caden: [he still reminds me of someone. I'll talk to hom in the afternoon or at lunch.]
Alvin: "no homo you're a pro player!!"
Student 4: "I don't think I'm straight anymore..."
•~•~•MUSIC CLUB~•~•
Yes, finally music club! About time. "it says it starts at 1:25pm!" Destiny exclaimed playing with her light-green hair. "yeah, seems like so! Thought maybe we should also set off a practice seclude for our own music practice? I really wanna be an actual band with you guys in the future!" veneca cheered, in excitement. "Sureeeee." Kylie promulgated observing her long dirty nails. "by the way... We should get in before discussing this stuff. It's like TOP SECRET! And we're in the halls." Ryana stated. zzhadxa sighed, "forgot about that.. Well then let's get in the club room." Destiny jumped, "LET'S GOOOO!! WOOOWOOO!!" "now that we're in, I was planning on sharing an idea." zzhadxa turned around. Veneca jumped a bit in joy, "OOH, WHAT IS IT CAPTAIN!?!" she asked in curiosity. "Spill the tea." Kylie looked up. "what if we give each other band nicknames?" zzhadxa sat on a nearby chair. Destiny eyes lit up. "YEAH!!! GOOD IDEA!" Veneca jumped on the stage of the club room: "YES YES YEES! YES PLEASE! I'M GONNA BE UHM..." she said with her voice going on low tone... "VEE! YES I'M GONNA BE VEE!" it immediately went back to pitched again. A smile grew on Destiny's face, "OOOO NICE NICKNAME! MINE'S GONNA BE DENSE." Kylie gave Destiny a weird. "Dense?!? It's that all you could think off?" Destiny frowned. "Well, can YOU think of a nickname?" Kylie shrugged. "No." Kylie responded dryly.
[meanwhile in debate club]
"No, no, no! Chocolate is way better then COFFEE ICE CREAM!" Delilah yelled, slamming both of her hands on the table. "Hey! I never said it was better!" Cleo yelled back. Delilah rolled her eyes. "Ya'll to loud."
"Uhm, who the hell are you?"
...
"Answer my question please!"